Keegan said:
Pacman Costumes:

pacman1.png

pacman2.png

I didn't know you had these.

Win.

Last edited by a moderator:
my splintercell goggles.

I redid them actually. They look alot better ow. I vacuum formed the new ones. I should get a picture of me in full outfit :p I also bought the tactical head cover recenetly that he weares. I found it at an army convention.

a note; my camera sux.

Past costumes,
King Mickey: Kingdom Hearts 2
Prince Marth: SSBB
Currently Working on an Old Snake costume, Progress posted in my signature (DA link).
I will post pictures of previous costumes when I can find that SD card.

pvt. waffles said:
= D you have the same gun my friend has an AGM M14?

i have a type l96 sniper rifle (green) . i also went as a zombie sniper with my marine jacket. (i didn't intend on going as a zombie sniper i originally went as Gaara but the gourd broke....

ill try to find pictures
Mines Marui, but find the pictures lol.

My Cadia 8th Regiment costume with my armor made by Spat at Seattle's Sakura Con '09. Carrying a lasgun on the streets was a lot of fun, and meeting the Techpriest was an added bonus.
1932487.jpg
2015224.jpg
2015223.jpg

I started doing alot of cosplay about 2 years ago. Other than my armor, my favorite is Sheik from Super Smash Brother's Brawl.
sheikscaleddown.jpg

Costume by me, photo by Dugfinn

I feel like an uber nub, I don't even know what cosplay means.

Anyway, I have a Harry Potter Costume, (Yes, I look surprising like him except for the horrible glasses, I didn't even like the costume, my mom made me wear it after she made it. -.- ), I have a revolutionary war blue coat costume (It was for a school project), and I'm currently working on a secret project, you should be able to tell from my other post though.
I'll try to get some pics up! :)

Best Regards,
LeadinSpartan.

well heres one of mine , last halloween i wanted to be the scarecrow , but playing in a burlap mask would have felt ,well it was a bad idea.....
DSCF0664.jpg
so i ditched the mask and used face paint instead ,
IMG_1575.jpg

I made these 3 keyblades:
The one on the bottom is the only one I used in a costume.
The one in the middle is my favorite but unfinished.
0125092236-00.jpg

They were my first costume props.

[attachment=9798:photo.jpg]
[attachment=9799:photo.jpg]
here's a mold I bought from a seller on eBay, and under it is my first pull from it. It's mace windu's lightsaber.
Im not completley sure what the mold is made out of, does anyone have a guess just from looking at it?
I also have some naruto cosplay I got one or two years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back