ZOMBIES ARE HERE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You people have no faith in yourselves. Shame.

Winning a zombies match is all about kill count anyway. At least in custom games it is. Whoever has the most wins zombie or otherwise.

I just hope that I see a lot of matches in Foundry. There's an easy spot to hide in plain site where you have view of pretty much the entire map. It's like shooting fish in a barrel after you get to it.

Fun Fun!

I think they said something on the site about having the XP glitch fixed by this morning, which should be right around now since they're pacific coast time.

The lag is probably from the number of people trying to play it at once. I remember the first Grifball weekend had some lag as well.

i thought it was crap all the game types are dumb cause they gave the zombies shields THATS RETARDED!!! lawl but i still had some fun :)

I have to agree with you Spartan-033. After playing a few games in this playlist, I was utterly disappointed. Usually the only way you got any kills was to be a zombie.

In my opinion, Bungie utterly failed with this playlist. They should really look at all the zombie maps and gametypes people have in their fileshares and start copying them. I've never had such little fun in zombie games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back