UNSC Mission Members:
1.Leadingspartan
2.Unique Name
3.papamurf812
4.JoobiDoob
5.Spartan N.S.I
6.Eskimobob
So on
Leadingspartan (me), Unique Name, and You (tell me to insert your name here) Are the Last UNSC Personnel. You are sent into a deserted town to find how the infection has started.

1.Leadingspartan is about to get killed what do you do.

A. Take out your battle rifle shoot the zombie in the head.

B. Leave me to Die :mad: :mad: :mad:

C. Go take the bite for me

D. Pull me out of the Way Kill the zombie and start barricading the door.

(continued when you guys choose an answer.

A and then C.

You fall to the ground and thank me. I say, Stay by me if you want to live.

We hear growls coming from just beyond the barricade we are building...

The barricade begins to tremble (shake)

(I'm rocking BR, shotty on back, and machete across lower back. I'm an ODST named Corporal Jenkins)

The barricade breaks down we have 4 actions we run to the hospital to take the infection out of you but zombies are coming by hordes:

A. Plant a bomb down killing us all

B. Fall back to a new position Killing all zombies First

C. Find a pelican fly out of the city (awesome twist along the way...)

D.Let them infect us.

Well...

B. (Don't give options... Just give guidelines... Like nobody's invincible. You shouldn't limit the options. )

We start blowing back zombies as their endless wave gets closer and closer. As we clear out the room, more zombies break the windows and begin to ooze in.

We rush out the door, staying close and begin to run.

We find a deserted pelican, we get on right as we get on a zombie climbs in:

A. Close the door Smash Him

B. Shotgun him in the face

C. Kick him off

D. Cut his head off.

E. Make up your own.

I let him charge me as if I was a bull, telling you to start the Pelican and take off. He runs past me and gets dazed as he slams into the wall. I run over to the edge of the Pelican and he charges at me. Right before he gets to me, I jump backwards and catch onto the ramp of the Pelican. He runs past me and falls over the edge. He grabs my leg and opens his mouth. I quickly reach to my shotgun with one hand and stuff it in his mouth and fire. His brain matter projects out the back of his head. I climb back in with Unique Name's help. Leadingspartan: We're almost outta fuel!

We Crash, i have to go so until tomorrow Papasmurf your in charge till i get back. Heres my last one.

We End up running out of fuel We Crash onto an island:

A. Make it up

B. Find Food and Shelter

C. Check the island for survivors

D. Check the island for the infected.

No Silly Post, only silly post somewhere else. Please

OK first post in here, so... I'm a SPARTAN I, in ODST garb. I'm packing a sniper rifle, shotgun and two silenced m6Ds. My pack has medkits and other survival stuff in it.

We shouldn't have gone to the hospital, they're where all the people go when they realize they're infected, and so they're huge infection centers.

EDIT: oops, we already crashed. Dumb simultaneous posts. Delete'd.

OK, we grab everything from the pelican (including a troop warthog) and set up an HQ. We then set out to look for survivors.

I grab shotgun as Unique Name grabs driver and Leadingspartan grabs turret. The rest of the group stays at basecamp. We begin to search and find a downed Phantom. We think it's full of Elites so we stop the hog and go to inspect it. A Brute Chieftain jumps out with a gravity hammer and is heading straight for us.

You guys and me are in Charge of the thread ok, if anyone wants to get added to the list Quote me and put there name in ill change it up.

Add me to the list plse :D.
Meanwhile back at base, I'm collecting supplies with the other spartans when i hear a strange noise inside the pelican. I pull out my M6D, cock it and walk inside. i track down the noise to a compartment. Suddenly all the compartments open up at the same time, spewing flood spores everywhere. I run out shooting and screaming "FLOOD!"

What happens next.

A. Make it up

*Edit*I also have a hidden switchblade mod on my right wrist.

Leadingspartan said:
UNSC Mission Members:
1.Leadingspartan
2.Unique Name
3.papamurf812
4.JoobiDoob

(And don't worry about the choices when you finish... That's just limiting creativity.)

The flood spores swarm the group of UNSC. Mayhem ensues. JoobiDoob begins popping them left and right, alterntaing between shooting and melee ing. One of the UNSC crewman who's wearing a red shirt (star trek reference) gets jumped on and the flood parasite begins sucking his face. Joobidoob takes a shot and blows it off his face. Too late, the crewman falls down, dead. A second later, he twitches, jumps up, and jumps at one of the others.

Last edited by a moderator:
you hear the screech of failing engines of a pelican. you turn just in time to see a pelican screech overhead and slam into the ground about 200 yards away. a lone blue spartan jumps from the wreckage and yells " im with the N.S.I. how may i be of service?"

As the Brute charges, I quickly pull out my sniper rifle and backpedal, fast. I take a shot - it knocks off his helmet. By this point he's almost on top of me. I pull the trigger once more and madly sidestep. I feel gravity reversed as I'm thrown through the air. I land atop some rocks about 30 feet away. I black out for several minutes. When I awake, I find myself in the back of our warthog alongside a pile of Brute weaponry, including the Chieftain's Gravity Hammer. Leading is driving, while papamurf retains shotgun. Papamurf notices me sitting up and explains to me that my last wild shot went straight through the Brute's brain. They seem to have made the gravity hammer my weapon, although in the state the right side of my body is in after such a close call with it, I won't be using it any time soon. My arm and leg are both limp and my side aches. That's a good sign, at least I still have some feeling. We get back to the base to discover it in chaos. An infected crewman (I guess this is flood now instead of zombies?) is being detained by main strength. Scattered scraps of Flood flesh litter the ground, along with a couple of human corpses.

I pick up the human corpse then i realize it was my best friend " I will kill them all!!!!" I say. Then All of a sudden flood come out of no where. I tell you guys to go ill keep them off. Just as i take out my shotgun i get knocked out. I wake up In our shelter with knowbody there. Thankfully i find a Spartan. " They Almost got you i picked up your shotgun, your guys are outside. Heres your shotgun" I run outside it is Nighttime. Me and the Spartan Climb onto the troop hog. Unique name is driving and Papamurf is Shotgun.

"Thanks for not leaving me behind"

*all in unison* " We don't leave men behind"

Continue...

I too would like to be added to the list as I have the guide *max brooks zombie survival guide*

Leadingspartan said:
UNSC Mission Members:
1.Leadingspartan
2.Unique Name
3.papamurf812
4.JoobiDoob
5.Spartan N.S.I
6.Eskimobob

The Flood obviously know where we are, so we decide to move out. we head back to the downed Phantom. Upon further inspection, it seems not to be a crash at all, merely a very bad landing. There are two Ghosts in it. I volunteer to pilot, LeadingSpartan copilots, and Papa and Joobi take the guns. Everyone loads up. There's just enough room for the Warthog. I'm for heading back to the infested city to aid with eradication. who's with me?

Last edited by a moderator:
Huu rah, we yell in unison. We take off and head for the city. Bodies are all over the street. Flood are coming out of everywhere.

I yell, "How far we been gone? They've been overrun!"

We hear firing from a warehouse beneath us.

Unique Name, "Leading, grab the controls, land this thing."

Unique and I run for the side of the Phantom.
"They don't call us Helljumpers for nothing!", I yell.

"Feet first into Hell", replies Unique Name.

We dive towards the warehouse, land and roll when we get on top, and then blow a hole in the door that leads down.

"let's move out", I say to Unique Name.

Meanwhile, a Flood Juggernaut jumps at the Phantom and grabs onto the back entry ramp...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back