Xtremenoob's Mark VI build

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys im selling my ODST helmet buy walter spaceprops i tried putting in a visor but failed im putting this up on ebay in a week so if someone wants to buy this helmet before it is made more public hit me up a message
Picture096.jpg
Picture097.jpg
Picture098.jpg
Picture099.jpg
Picture100.jpg
Picture101.jpg

im asking for 175+postage i was going to vacum-form the visor but cant afford the plastic right now i will include the visor that was cut out of the helmet

Another Update

i rondo my chest piece and due to the lack of not watching while curing it caused alot of dents i was going to throw it but reconsidered if i can fix it then other people in my position can do the same. here are the pics after the rondo
Picture117.jpg
Picture118.jpg
Picture119.jpg
Picture121.jpg
Picture104.jpg
Picture103.jpg
Picture105.jpg
Picture106.jpg
Picture107.jpg
Picture108.jpg
Picture109.jpg
Picture110.jpg
Picture115.jpg
Picture116.png

MORE TO COME TOMMORROW;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Aye man looks great, wonderful save on the chest. I also see that your from the ipswich area? Im in the area if you need a hand or a work buddy. But kudos on the suit. I thought id offer some advice. The builders bog your using is for houses correct? What i recommend is goig to supercheap and u can get car body filler or bondo for 10$ for a kilo i think it is. Nice and reasonable. I normally buy my bondo n bladeputty and primer n sanding sheets in one hit from there. I know builders bog is more brittle then the automotive bondo. I have a comparisson of the two in my thread. Anyway man keep going you can do it!!

Keanu/ runcornstuntman

Another Update

hey guys thanks for all the nice comments it brightens up my day.

Aye man looks great, wonderful save on the chest. I also see that your from the ipswich area? Im in the area if you need a hand or a work buddy. But kudos on the suit. I thought id offer some advice. The builders bog your using is for houses correct? What i recommend is goig to supercheap and u can get car body filler or bondo for 10$ for a kilo i think it is. Nice and reasonable. I normally buy my bondo n bladeputty and primer n sanding sheets in one hit from there. I know builders bog is more brittle then the automotive bondo. I have a comparisson of the two in my thread. Anyway man keep going you can do it!!

Keanu/ runcornstuntman

thanks for the tip builders bog is not as strong as the body filler from super cheap but it is cheaper. it has helped me out alot it is also easy to sand and to apply but automotive fillers are stronger and it is the best for rondo as i have used it in the past.

OK i have started the neck details i went off the design of the action figure/game
and i also fixed up some more spots still have alot to do.
Picture133.jpg
Picture134.jpg
Picture139.jpg
Picture140.jpg
Picture128.jpg
Picture129.jpg
Picture131.jpg
Picture141.png
Picture142.jpg
Picture136.jpg
Picture137.jpg
Picture138.jpg

That's what iv been up to today so far.
Please comment if you have any questions

SORRY for the lack of update it has been cold and pouring down rain the past couple of days my visor came in the mail today from hong kong and im not buying from then again.i still have to add detail on the back of the helmet and the nose piece.
SORRY FOR THE SIZE OF THE PICS
Picture155.jpg
Picture150.jpg
Picture159.jpg
Picture160.jpg
Picture161.jpg
Picture157.jpg

ALMOST FINISHED THE HELMET JUST HAVE TO FIX THE NOSE AND SOME OTHER SMALL BITS.
Picture168.jpg
Picture167.jpg
Picture166.jpg

ALMOST FINISHED TH FRONT CHEST PEICE
Picture170.jpg
Picture169.jpg

Helmet is finished!!

hey guys i painted the helmet like4 times and couldn't get the right colours so i just kept it with this. THIS IS WHAT IV BEEN UP TO IN THE LAST 2 WEEKS.
Picture175.jpg
Picture176.jpg
Picture177.jpg
Picture178.jpg
Picture179.jpg
Picture181.jpg
Picture182.jpg
Picture183.jpg
Picture184.jpg
Picture189.jpg
Picture190.jpg
Picture191.jpg
Picture192.jpg
Picture193.jpg

WILL CONTINUE IN NEXT POST

The remix looks very good. Nice to see you are taking your time and making sure things are even and smooth. Keep it up!

ohhh the dreaded flyingsquirl mkVI chest.....*shudders* its looking absolutely phenomenal! the helmet is jaw dropping, you nailed the color perfectly as well! how is the visor?

ohhh the dreaded flyingsquirl mkVI chest.....*shudders* its looking absolutely phenomenal! the helmet is jaw dropping, you nailed the color perfectly as well! how is the visor?
Thanks for the comment, the visor is just plastic I painted gold because I will be molding the helmet later down the track, this will be my master and will have no purpose of wearing. Once molded and casted I'm going to buy some motorcycle visors to replace the plastic or will make my own reflective visors as it will be cheaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back