1/1 Gundam ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fragclone

My brother just sent me this. Yeah piss your pants if you're a hardcore gundam fan

Last edited by a moderator:
i belive alot of people have seen this from that guy.. yes i forgot his name... he's in japan and showed us a pic.. but it still is freaking awesome none the less.

Um...................................................wow.......................................................
ohmy.gif

wow nice, the shins remind me of the Mark VI shins.

but man, that thing is awesome! I was expecting some explosions and a Transformer entering the field lol

I grew up watching Gundam and its sick to see one IRL! thats awesome. Now all they need to do is put that Gundam Simulator Game from Japan in it haha. then i would be set!

Hmm, the things you can achieve with that thing... could probably pickup some fiberglass resin now. I mean, would they object to a 18 meter tall gundam?

CommanderFluffy said:
i belive alot of people have seen this from that guy.. yes i forgot his name... he's in japan and showed us a pic.. but it still is freaking awesome none the less.

Actually that was me posting it up to him to go check it out... dunno if here did. My linkhttp://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=18688&view=findpost&p=298607

June 11... right after they finished it. The photos of it at night all lit up are the best.

59_foot_tall_gundam_at_night_07.jpg

It's only going to be installed there at that park for a few months.. thats sad... it should be permanent.

Did anyone mention that the head moves?

:eek:

I Bow to those Extreme Japanese Model Makers :notworthy:

18 meters.... 63 feet tall. Just seeing those workers on there makes it seem accurate in scale :D

flipboy439 said:
I grew up watching Gundam and its sick to see one IRL! thats awesome. Now all they need to do is put that Gundam Simulator Game from Japan in it haha. then i would be set!

I KNOW!! those are amazing!!!!

i so wanted to so that while i was in japan

they should make a metal gear next XP

yea that is awesome...

...though it seems a bit small, but when a human is near it, it seems more accurate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back