2 Helmets 1 Rifle WIP & A lot of questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have to agree with just about everyone else that has posted to this thread, AMAZING PEP WORK! Seriously, jaw dropping. Just curious on what you use for your glue? Hot glue? Super glue? Elmer's Glue? Just curious because I have found that since I cant stand pep'n with the edge ID's that its best for me to use hot glue in case I glue a tab to the wrong spot, I can heat it back up and re-glue it. It looks as if not only is your stuff cut out PERFECTLY but its also glued PERFECTLY.

Very amazing work, and I will deffinently keep a eye on this thread!

Really nice work :D just wondering what scale did u use for the stormtrooper and the Mk.VI ??

I dont know where i have my scaled files, so i couldnt say it. But the best advice i could give you is, take the height of your head, and scale the helmets a bit bigger. If you change the height, the width and depth will stay proportional.
The next thing is that these things are scaled to fit yourself, so mine scale maybe wouldnt work for your head.

It is looking awesome!!! Are you going to paint them? (stupid question?) What colors? and do you know where I could get an Iron man pep file? Thanks and cant wait to see them finished!!!!:cool:);):D:$:p

The rifel gets a standart black/grey paint , the trooper helmet also the normal painting.
But i dont know which colour i should take for the mkvi.
The iron man helmet i made is from ScannerJoe you can find him at DeviantArt, but i know there are also files from dung0beetle , robo3687 and dacin_fool out there, if you find these names you will get your files ;)

Holy Crap Batman!! This is amazing! Probably the best Pep work ive ever seen!!

Thanks, and im sure you dont have looked enough there is always someone who is better ^^

I would have to agree with just about everyone else that has posted to this thread, AMAZING PEP WORK! Seriously, jaw dropping. Just curious on what you use for your glue? Hot glue? Super glue? Elmer's Glue? Just curious because I have found that since I cant stand pep'n with the edge ID's that its best for me to use hot glue in case I glue a tab to the wrong spot, I can heat it back up and re-glue it. It looks as if not only is your stuff cut out PERFECTLY but its also glued PERFECTLY.

Very amazing work, and I will deffinently keep a eye on this thread!

I use Pattex Compact, the good thing is i only need a very small amout of it and its stays really nice in place. The next good is that the strenght dont depends on the drytime but on the strengh you push the paper. (sry my words are limited).
Ive heard of the fact lot of people using hotglue, but i dont really like it, not only for the fact a tube has no wire ;)

-------------------------

Thanks for all the replys, you keep the project going. I guess my resin should come tomorrow so there is a good chance for some update pics.
If it really arrives i will fiberglass the mkvi and maybe fill more parts of my rifle.
The trooper helmet is on ice till i get my dremel... German Post lost it kinda... -.-

your props are so awesome!!! i wish i had the patience to complete that sniper file...yours looks fantastic!

Maybe there is someone who has better pepping skills, but this is seriously some awesome ****.

mal im ernst.
SCHEIßE ALTER is das geil.
ich wünschte ich könnte da mithalten,vorallem weil ichs schon oft genug verhundst hab

Gruße aus m Schwabenland^^

mate your work is really good man do you mind if i ask where you got the pep files from for the rifle, is it from the halo reach thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back