2 weeks challenge 2 foam suits

Status
Not open for further replies.
holy crap! I'm glad I saw this thread! That is some fantastic work there! It's so clean, and has quite a bit of detail for foam! can't wait to see the final produt!

It has been 2 weeks and 2 days and I still have 4 more pieces to go( biceps and boots) I hope I can finish this before weekend.
here are some update I finish a shoulder piece and cod piece.
f9e48fa8.jpg

and I put some details on my helmet
15209d62.jpg

another update! I gut 2 biceps done and a face shield for the helmet.
1d1ce196.jpg

and helmet test fitting
34457f47.jpg

3cc22f10.jpg

thank you everyone for the comments

Today I go to animethon 18 just to test out my armor and it is a big hit there. I have at least 40 people take a picture of me and asked me how I made this but I don't have any picture for myself right now. I will take some pics tomorrow.

OK I know on the foam builds you use pep print outs as patterns. But how do you do your? Do you put the whole thing together then cut it a part?

OK I know on the foam builds you use pep print outs as patterns. But how do you do your? Do you put the whole thing together then cut it a part?

I used some pepakura piece plus freehand piece because some pieces don't seem to fit so I have to do some parts freehand and did some adjusting on the fly.

yes I will get a tinted visor and do some more detail on the suit. Btw I won 2nd place for best costume..... Yes!

Congrats. That is an amazing build. Just 2 weeks. I may attempt some foam build too after seeing some builds around here.

Just a quick question. Do you plan to color your suit differently? Yellow and pink look good, but you don't look like looking for a fight. :cool

Just a quick question. Do you plan to color your suit differently? Yellow and pink look good, but you don't look like looking for a fight. :cool

I like the color. I was thinking all yellow but I don't have enough yellow mats to build everything so I have to mixed with pink ( suppose to be red but oh well) I am going to do some black wash on it and add some more detail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back