2010 Con's You Are Planning For

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im hitting up Nebraskon and Ikkicon (2011 i guess since its like the first week of January), hopefully ill also make it to Nakacon and anime iowa (dont know how much ill be in suit here) id love to see you come out to Nebraskon nintendude we need more people there. we were invited this last year but only a hand full made it.

Anyone going to megacon in orlando.

I might and would like to see some fellow 45thers.

Hope to wear recon, but not betting on it.

I know this is still off topic.

But i Heard Stormin Momons at Boy Scout camp a couple of years ago.

We were at a lake side camp, and it rained all week.

Was that you guys, or did it just spread?

it just spread and it is now a rap on youtube of all things

A_Guardian said:
Anyone going to megacon in orlando.

I might and would like to see some fellow 45thers.

Hope to wear recon, but not betting on it.

I'll be there,.. my costume plans are still in the air gotta hammer stuff out w/ various groups

Last edited by a moderator:
Just ordered my tickets to Boston for AnimeBoston. I hope to see a few of my 405th friends from last year there.

- Adulese

This year the only convention im 100% planning to go to is Dragoncon. I've been going there every year since 2005, and its become sort of a tradition. This year I'm hoping to show up in mark VI armor.

unfortunently dragoncon is out for me :unsure ............. :(

but im going to a-kon, dallas,texas in june, im hoping to be the first person to show in mark IV armor EVER!!! both there and recorded 405th history :D

For myself, I am planning on making a 4-5 hour drive for the 1-day Edmonton Toy Show at the end of March. Unfortunately, it looks like the rest of my squad cannot make it.

And then at the end of April, the biggest local annual show, the Calgary Comic and Entertainment Expo. So far, the whole marine squad should be able to make this 2-day event (though not as Halo marines the whole time). I am working on something "special" for this. A build thread for this will be a couple weeks away at least.

And the BIGGEST event of the year, Star Wars Celebration V in Florida in August!!!!!!!!!!

Sadly, only PAX Prime for me this year. Looks like there will be a few more of us there this year. Looking forward to it!

Hale said:
Sadly, only PAX Prime for me this year. Looks like there will be a few more of us there this year. Looking forward to it!

I hope Trooper0621 will be there again this year.

AnimeBoston is this Friday. Anyone else heading over to the banks of the Dirty River?

- Adulese

Animazement Raleigh,NC Confirmed

Dragon Con Atlanta, GA Trying for this year

Blizzcon Anaheim, CA If roommate can get tickets before they sell out

I'll be at the London Expo in May with a Recon armour Spartan, Dead Spaces' Isaac and myself as Dare ^^

Anyone here on 405h attending too? =O

-Phi

i'm building a new suit to go to PAX prime this september with my brother and my friend, anyone else planning on going?

allenpilk said:
I'm going to Imagicon in Birmingham,Alabama in May.

I'll be there as well, IF I get off my lazy butt and finish my redo.

gmstrowabarton said:
Animazement Raleigh,NC Confirmed

Dragon Con Atlanta, GA Trying for this year

Blizzcon Anaheim, CA If roommate can get tickets before they sell out

Dragoncon! Ooh I hope you'll make it! I'll be there. Look for a short spartan :lol I dont know what color I'll be yet though.

I will probably be going to Starfest. And as long as I can get fiberglass and such for my armor, I will probably have my Reach armor done by then. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back