2020 ODST Suit (DONE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

skyranger72

After a few months, I have finished building my fourth ODST suit. This suit uses all Papakura templates. The helmet and shoulders are made of paper, and the rest is foam. This is my first time building foam armor off of pep. These are some of the photos of me and some of the cool people I met at a convention in Fresno California. The Chief in the pictures is @takingbacksam (Instagram) And the green ODST is my GF in my old armor. I also met C Andrew Nelson, who played Darth Vader in some games and live tv shows. He was super cool!! Let me know your thoughts and have a wonderful day!
IMG_3725.PNG
IMG_3724.PNG
IMG_3723.PNG
IMG_3722.PNG
IMG_3721.PNG
IMG_3726.PNG

After a few months, I have finished building my fourth ODST suit. This suit uses all Papakura templates. The helmet and shoulders are made of paper, and the rest is foam. This is my first time building foam armor off of pep. These are some of the photos of me and some of the cool people I met at a convention in Fresno California. The Chief in the pictures is @takingbacksam (Instagram) And the green ODST is my GF in my old armor. I also met C Andrew Nelson, who played Darth Vader in some games and live tv shows. He was super cool!! Let me know your thoughts and have a wonderful day!View attachment 283866View attachment 283867View attachment 283868View attachment 283869View attachment 283870View attachment 283871
Looks great! Can we have pictures of the strapping on your back?

Looks great! Can we have pictures of the strapping on your back?
Yes, I am out of town at the moment but I can take some pictures. To sum it up, I build an ODST backpack then added some straps that ran inside the back for support. There are two straps to hold my weapon. The Spartan Laser was made out of installation foam so it is light as a feather. The assault rifle in the pictures is like 3x the weight making the laser perfect for a back kinda weapon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back