2nd project scout trooper

Status
Not open for further replies.

repojez

Here is my next project i seached the net for some star wars pdo and found a download for the scout trooper helmet on Dungbeetle site http://pepakuracollection.wikia.com/wiki/Pepakura_File_Wiki

kimsbears024.jpg

kimsbears028.jpg

kimsbears030.jpg

Does anybody know of the full armour fot the scout trooper

Very cool, I always liked the scout trooper. If you're looking for stormtrooper stuff you may find a bit more info at the 501st.

I've never noticed much of a difference between the scout trooper and regular troopers. Just the helmet, and a few odd accessories here and there is all. If that helps...

Repo, great project! I've not personally seen a full pep SW costume so it'll be cool to watch your progress. There's a ton of differences between this costume and your regular TK - only thing similiar between the two is the color of the undersuit and the color of the armor lol. You've got more sewing to do with the jumpsuit than with a TK, but the armor should be easier to build because there is less of it.

rumble is correct, there's almost nothing in common between Biker Scouts (TBs) and Stormtroopers (TKs) besides them each having white armor and a black undersuit.

(The following pics are horrible but pulled up quickly on the Star Wars Wiki)

Scout Trooper (TB):
TB01.jpg

Stormtrooper (TK):
TK01.jpg

Nice job on the helmet build repojez! I've not seen a full set of Scout armor out there except the model that Nintendude had shared. The parts that can be built with pep will be the torso armor, shoulder bells, biceps, elbows, and knees. The rest of the parts are softparts/ cloth.

Looks like I need to get busy and unfold what I have for the biker scout chest, time to put the Metroid and Starcraft on hold for a second.

Looks like I need to get busy and unfold what I have for the biker scout chest, time to put the Metroid and Starcraft on hold for a second.

nintendude i would be interested in that unfold when u have done it please keep me informed, as i cant wait to have a go at the armour i have only been building these peps for about two weeks and i am loving it so far.

i have just redined the helmet so ill post some pics in a bit

well here is the update pics as promised of the helmet resined and glassed

kimsbears.jpg

sam0106j.jpg

sam0107.jpg

I guess the next stage would be to bondo the outside of the helmet, is it easier to bondo it section by section?

You want to bondo or rondo it a section at a time I would keep from putting it there on the mouth area as it would be hard to sand it there.

ok yeah i was thinking to keep it simple, and leave the mouth area just resin, maybe smooth it over around that area.

Looking very good.

Could you link to the file for this helmet, I would be ever so grateful.

Nintendude, don't you have a full stormtrooper pep file? If you do could you link to it? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back