3d gundam

Status
Not open for further replies.
jester thanks ive been looking all over for an image like that :D
ill make some custom design/blue print of that image then adjust most of the model

and kls023 thanks man ^^ be sure to keep checking most of the model will be done later tonight ;)

about 80% done all thats left is adding the lower arm piece
gun and shield and some pieces of the lower leg
gundam80.jpg

Attachments

• gundam80.jpg
    gundam80.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 187
First off it looks AMAZING! i myself have been wanting to model some gundams but have yet to learn the software due to life getting in the way.

And secondly, how does the legs look from a top and bottom view? For some reason the legs look a little skinny to me...but it could just be the color scheme you have on the render.

Other than that it looks great so far and thanks for putting out a couple of new Gundam files for the community!

shadowshail thanks dude for all the praise ^^

they look good trust me but seeing the gundams are huge they just look like that with that part of the feet like theyre wierd but they looks like they should ;)

and also your welcome cause i diddnt see any gundam stuff yet thought id do that :p

anyways i feel like im done so here:

http://www.4shared.com/file/N_TyHcZH/gundamdone.html

and nintendude i will once this one is also pepd cause this helmet is a bit different ;) changed the fork things

Rensole: There is one issue that I am spotting on your model that looks a bit off on Jesters Ref pics!! The 2 flaps on the front of the Cod piece looks almost like the back plates for the Cod piece if you know what I mean??? I don't have access to an editor so I can clearly point out the parts but I hope someone noticed it as well as I have!!

Other than that, no such issues yet and the model is looking awesome! Finally we get to see Pep files for a Gundam of any sort

yeah i know the front and back are different but i used 2 different toys for refferance for this piece ;) so i fixed them so relax haha :D

edit:

forgot to post this the gundam model.... DONE!

gundamdone.jpg

Attachments

• gundamdone.jpg
    gundamdone.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 188
I wouldn't mind trying my hand at it...I did a few unfolds before. PM sent my friend!

have at it bro ^^ everyone who wants to is free to do it :D
btw a friend asked me to make something for him
so i will be making HEAVY ARMS after this with movable pannels ^^

Sounds awesome! i love the HEAVY ARMS Gundam and with what you just did with this model i am sure it will be AMAZING! can't wait for it!

Also i would maybe start making a little list in your first post with all the models and links for download for easy access, if you haven't already...

on it :p thx man and here is most of the head allready:

heavyarmshead.jpg

from the reffs ive seen theyre not so different

Attachments

• heavyarmshead.jpg
    heavyarmshead.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 198
that's whats really nice about Gundam...the heads are pretty much the same base, essentially its all the little added details and colors that make them different.

I've been looking for a Gundam custume for a while. Awesome job you have done so far! Will have paper,exacto knife and glue waiting for the rest of the armor. Will try my best to have this done before Dragon Con 2011.

Oh god, since your this good, i think you should make Unicorn destroy mode!
Seriously and your models are epic!

Or you could model the Shin Musha Gundam.
:D

Has anyone unfolded your files yet? Cause these things need to be made! Once again an Epic model!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back