405th Halo (4/Reach) Game Nights!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyokenseisou

Let's start this sh** back up since Halo 4 came out. Been playing with a few other 405th'ers in big party groups, and man do I miss the good old days.
The occasion Reach btb/slayer might happen... Because I still like Reach... Only because it has my Revenant.

My GT is Hyokenseisou
I don't know if there's room on my list atm, so sending me a friend request might be pointless right now. I do have a lot of 405th's on my list though. I will be going through it soon and pretty much deleting any tags I don't recognize as being either 405th friends or irl friends/regular people I play with (so if you're on my list already, shoot me a message saying '405' otherwise you'll likely be deleted). There's too many random people I don't play with on there just taking up space. So I'll make room for some new comers.

When I post on here that we're doing a game night and you'd like to join, just send me a message saying you're 405th. No need to ask if you can join, obviously you'd like to if you're sending me a message. :p Just '405' works, for those with no chat pad and are lazy <<<me most days.

I mostly play weekends and the occasional weekday nights. I'll try to post a heads up like 10-30 mins before we jump on.

I'd be willing to play Reach or 4 some time. I played reach with the stony props crew one time and had a blast. My GT is Bamboozle77. Just message me saying "405".

I'm up for this aswell. GT is same as my username here. Like the others, just say 405th so I know who's inviting me. :)

i'm in 100%, game is so much better then you atleast have a inkling of whoyou are playing with.

GT: Imperium Star

I still like playing Reach and I just started Halo 4. I'll admit I'm terrible at multiplayer but I play for fun anyway.
GT: BaronVonReicher
Let me know you're 405th if you add me! I look forward to playing with you guys

I'd be willing to play Reach or 4 some time. I played reach with the stony props crew one time and had a blast. My GT is Bamboozle77. Just message me saying "405".

Haha :p Nice. Tony is so sweet ! Just by private messages I can say how nice he is :p Can't imagine how he is in real life :p Since i'm here :p I'd realy like to chat with you guys on XBL sometimes. Here's my Gamertag : VividT E X ... But as I guess, I'll probably be the one adding you guys first xD ... See you there!

I don't have halo 4 but im still playing the hell out of reach. If you need another player send me a request GT: Shinra I07 (that a capitalized "i" not a one)

"Halcyon Pillar" here if anyone is interested. I'm usually on after 8PM central time. If you do hit me up, make sure to include 405th in the message.

If someone wanna play halo 4 ( preffered ) or reach just add me

Spes 256 is my GT

i preffer halo 4 atm ^^

A few of us are jumping on now. Send me a message if you'd like to join (not a friend request if you're not already on my list.) and that you're from 405th.
GT: Hyokenseisou

I've only got Reach at the moment but am more than happy to play. GT is RedSwampFox164. Put 405th in a message and I'll gladly add you!

A bunch of us are on now!
Send me a message if you'd like to join (not a friend request if you're not already on my list.) and that you're from 405th.
GT: Hyokenseisou

I'll be on H4 starting now going through most of the day if anyone wants to join me... GT: Halcyon25
I usually play Swat, Team Regicide, or Big Team Slayer...

Edit: just make sure you mention the 405th...

Edit 2: I might even decide to play some Minecraft later too...

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back