405th Mentor Programme 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bondo and Fiberglass and Resin have all been banned from my house, I used to work at a friends, and we stopped being friends when he tried to steal from me, so I started working at home, old man smelt it once and now I can't do it cause it bothers his nose. He wont even let me do leather working anymore, I can play with foam and thats it and I suck at it, so I could really use help with sealing and painting Foam as well as making templates for it.

You already have a mentor. Ask him.

Well at this point in time I've pepped, resined, glassed, and rondoed a full suit, and have bondoed 6 or so pieces. As for painting, I've been painting model kits of all scales for the past 8 years, so I know I'm good there.

I realize I'm not just at the level of a mentor at this point in time, but I know many if not all of the steps of this process like the back of my hand at this point and if you really need some more mentors I am open to it.

you cna sign me up, my old pupil has graduated from the first thread

Done.

I've taken the liberty of assigning you both two mentees. Tell me if you want more.

I've taken the liberty of assigning you both two mentees. Tell me if you want more.

Woot finally a mentor! Anyways I think Gamertarded wanted someone who works with foam, and I have very little experience with foam, so a switch may be needed. Also, I can take more mentees if needed, I'm fine with being bombarded with questions, in fact it'd give me something to do, so I can take more people.

I believe I did, I haven't heard from him in a while, I'll try again though

It's only been a week since his last visit, be patient. If it's urgent, use the forums.

Woot finally a mentor! Anyways I think Gamertarded wanted someone who works with foam, and I have very little experience with foam, so a switch may be needed. Also, I can take more mentees if needed, I'm fine with being bombarded with questions, in fact it'd give me something to do, so I can take more people.

There simply wasn't anyone with foam skills available earlier. But since Dethaniel just posted as well, I'll just switch that around right now.

I can take more mentees if needed. mine hasnt responded in months anyway

Done.

I could probably use a mentor. I'm shaving my sweet beard today and I'll be moving on to resin and fiberglass next weekend after the rain stops. So, yeah, I could use a mentor.

i could use a mentor for faom armor

Im zachand i would like to build some armor out of foam.
THank you for making this it gives me hope.
um...you only need to post once
double posting isn't going to get you a mentor any faster
if anything it will just annoy the older members and will discourage them from working with you

@ventrue
i haven't heard from my mentee in quite some time and am probably available for another
i think they only really had the one question about scaling

CJ

I can take more people that don't need foam stuff, seems 2 of the three mentees I have don't visit anymore, even if they do start, I don't mind more.

i would like a mentor to help me with a foam build project im thinking of starting.
Thanks

i would like to be a mentee! for basic n00b stuuff

I Want to be a Mentee for Fiberglassing or Scratch building<--- Just a bit of scratch

I can take more people that don't need foam stuff, seems 2 of the three mentees I have don't visit anymore, even if they do start, I don't mind more.

Dealt with all of the above.

Darkrider, I suggest we stop at four. Don't overwork yourself.

I'd like to have a mentor please! I really just want to make a Samus armor for a SSBM cosplay and I have lotsssss of questions. [Girl btw, dunno if that matters but might make it easier when dealing with scales..? cause she has female..armor.. ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back