405th Mentor Programme 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am new to the HALO costuming scene, but have been building Star Wars costumes for a few years now with the 501st. If someone needs help with ABS and general stuff I would be willing to help out. That being said, if there is anyone that is decent with foam armor I have a few questions to bounce off them. I am a BIG supporter of mentor programs, they help keep the knowledge and fun alive.

Well I havent heard from my mentee in over a month. So since there is such a large amount of people looking for mentors, Id be open to taking on another mentee, two if need be. just let me know.

I'm new to the Halo Costuming scene, have had a little experience in 501st, but I'm really interested in making a Reach spartan. I could use a mentor down the road (currently in Afghanistan till this summer) but I think I want to try my hand on peps and stuff, but have no idea how to go about it. So if a space frees up come this summer let me know, I'll check back in here then.

I'd like a mentor to help me out and give me tips for pepakura costuming. Can you add my name to the waiting list?

I know this is a bit of a necro, but not really because I have something useful to add. if you want, you can change my status to a mentor, I am knowledgable in the pepakura phase and can help anyone in that area.

When you join a mentoring program you get ongoing training that answers questions as they come up. These also help point you in the right direction for success because the mentors have been through the trial and error and already know what works.

When you join a mentoring program you get ongoing training that answers questions as they come up. These also help point you in the right direction for success because the mentors have been through the trial and error and already know what works.

exactly my friend, I have had trial and error while building my hazop helm. So I can help anyone.

I'm not sure how active this thread is anymore. Ventrue, the creator of the thread, has not even been active on the site for the past three months. It was a great idea, but it may be a dead one at this point. I had a mentee who asked all of one question then stopped communicating all together.

I'm not sure how active this thread is anymore. Ventrue, the creator of the thread, has not even been active on the site for the past three months. It was a great idea, but it may be a dead one at this point. I had a mentee who asked all of one question then stopped communicating all together.

if want another mentee carpathiavh99 hit me up still working on mine and the chest gave me such a headache i burned it after i put the outside resin coat on cause it didn't fit right felt and looked to high up

I just need someone to teach me how to make helmets and armor in blender like satchmos ( the reference images )

I want to make all of you proud!

I've sent a message to Ventrue. Since I am practically on the forums all day everyday, and have nothing to do, I requested permission to take over the thread. If I hear nothing back from him within a few days or if he gives me the go ahead, I will be starting a new thread for the Mentor Program. So keep an eye out.

Ill throw my name in too. Ive built alot of peps.but ive only hardened 3 of them have. One helm 2 pauldrons. One was sc320 one was liquid rubber( didnt work) and currently trying fiber glass. . Sc320 worked well but was expensive.. i would like to learn best way to do this so that i can make molds.

I'm in the process of getting everything set up for the new thread. It should be up early next week. I'm giving all the mentors listed in this thread's OP a few days to get back with me to confirm whether or not they wish to continue to be a mentor. If anyone wants to be a mentor/mentee in the new thread before it's set up, PM me with your expertise (for mentors) or what you want to learn (for mentees) and I'll include it in the new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back