405th Mentor Programme 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
ODST479 would be your only student, since Jester has switched to the mentoring side and is waiting for a student of his own. In fact, he said he had spoken to you about this, I hope there are no misunderstandings floating around here?

Here's what I know:

Preceding that was a PM which I'm not going to disclose, where he also said he'd ask you.

Sweet as :)

Could you put me down as a mentee? I have the pep files and stuff like that and i have made some of them, but i always mess up the scaling.

The idea sounds cool and I would like to participate in it as a mentor but I don't have every method down yet but I do have most. I may be of help to someone just starting as in brand new.

New to armor making

I would like to add my name to the pool of people needing a mentor. I visit almost daily just haven't had much to say really yet. It would be great if they were in washington state, heh. I' m working on a starcraft marine suit. I have my pieces pepped and started on the resuming but I'm lost at detailing and painting.

The idea sounds cool and I would like to participate in it as a mentor but I don't have every method down yet but I do have most. I may be of help to someone just starting as in brand new.

I would like to add my name to the pool of people needing a mentor. I visit almost daily just haven't had much to say really yet. It would be great if they were in washington state, heh. I' m working on a starcraft marine suit. I have my pieces pepped and started on the resuming but I'm lost at detailing and painting.

None of the unassigned mentors are painting experts, so let me put the two of you together for now. Get back to me if it doesn't work out.

Add me to the list please. I could use a Mentor for strapping, cutting, and detailing. I should be up to that point the second week of Feb. Just need someone to ask Questions from time to time when it comes to the finished product. I'm Fiberglass (smooth cast) and Rondo.

Add me to the list please. I could use a Mentor for strapping, cutting, and detailing. I should be up to that point the second week of Feb. Just need someone to ask Questions from time to time when it comes to the finished product.

Added you.

Ive been on the forms for a few months and have read sticky after sticky. Ive learned a lot don't get me wrong but if there is someone out there you would be willing to help me with sculpting, mold making and scratch building questions I would greatly appreciate any help.

I could take another, my mentee hasn't replied in a few days so I could focus on helping someone else out as well.

Don't worry too much about a few days.

But if anyone doesn't hear from his mentee (or mentor) for a long time, please let me know.

Ive been on the forms for a few months and have read sticky after sticky. Ive learned a lot don't get me wrong but if there is someone out there you would be willing to help me with sculpting, mold making and scratch building questions I would greatly appreciate any help.

I don't know if any of the mentors do sculpting. tubachris85x said he'd like a second mentee and knows lots of stuff, so I'll team you up with him.

If anybody else wants a second mentee, let me know. You'll get a cool + on the list, lots of additional work and absolutely no additional pay.

Id like to signup for a mentor. I am building a full suit of ironman mk4 armor mostly need help with clarifying the piece building process and methods and strapping/attaching it later.

Id like to signup for a mentor. I am building a full suit of ironman mk4 armor mostly need help with clarifying the piece building process and methods and strapping/attaching it later.

Added you as well.

Any other mentors want a second/third/other mentee?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back