405th Merchandise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just ordered as well. Same order as you TurboCharizard. Hopefully we can meet minimums, lookin forward to some 405th swag :) even got me one of those silly coin things

Last edited:
FANGS, mblackwell1002 would like to know if the clothing is screen printed or heat transferred.
- They are screen printed. I can tell you having a lot of the stuff Scott has produced for the 501st that the company he uses does good quality stuff. I've washed my shirts dozens and dozens of times.

FANGS would you happen to know how big the jacket patch is?
The fabic it is printed on is 13" x 18". The screen print is the same size as it is on the front of the clothing. We will definitely eventually do a run of large back embroidered patches but didn't want to dump everything on you at once. Those patches are pricey at lower volume.

As for minimums, I don't really think we're going to have an issue. All of the clothing counts towards one minimum and I think the coin minimum is 25. If we're close, I'll make sure we get over. Scott will let me know before he would actually cancel it so no worries. I just wanted to mention it in case something weird happened so that people were aware of the potential, regardless of how slight it might be.

- They are screen printed. I can tell you having a lot of the stuff Scott has produced for the 501st that the company he uses does good quality stuff. I've washed my shirts dozens and dozens of times.

The fabic it is printed on is 13" x 18". The screen print is the same size as it is on the front of the clothing. We will definitely eventually do a run of large back embroidered patches but didn't want to dump everything on you at once. Those patches are pricey at lower volume.

As for minimums, I don't really think we're going to have an issue. All of the clothing counts towards one minimum and I think the coin minimum is 25. If we're close, I'll make sure we get over. Scott will let me know before he would actually cancel it so no worries. I just wanted to mention it in case something weird happened so that people were aware of the potential, regardless of how slight it might be.

I'll help with the coin minimum as well if needed. Might as well have a few in reserve to hand out at 405th official events I guess.

Just a little word about the coins because I've seen that get all kinds of stupid. Yes there is a tradition attached to it that involves drinking and it can be fun for those that want to have that fun. The rules are if you challenge people and someone that HAS A COIN, doesn't have it on them, they have to buy a round. But if you challenge and everyone has one, you have to buy a round. My addition is that if you don't want to play, you don't have to. If there is a challenge, just sit there. Don't go for a coin to see if you have one. As soon as you start looking for a coin, you're opting in to the game.

I don't want anyone to ever feel like they have to do this. And buying a round of drinks could be a round of Coke if you choose to play. It's just a fun thing so don't let yourself get to wrapped up in it.

Just a little word about the coins because I've seen that get all kinds of stupid. Yes there is a tradition attached to it that involves drinking and it can be fun for those that want to have that fun. The rules are if you challenge people and someone that HAS A COIN, doesn't have it on them, they have to buy a round. But if you challenge and everyone has one, you have to buy a round. My addition is that if you don't want to play, you don't have to. If there is a challenge, just sit there. Don't go for a coin to see if you have one. As soon as you start looking for a coin, you're opting in to the game.

I don't want anyone to ever feel like they have to do this. And buying a round of drinks could be a round of Coke if you choose to play. It's just a fun thing so don't let yourself get to wrapped up in it.

PerniciousDuke and CplYapFlip can attest that playing with inverse rules is also fun. First person to slam down is buying for everyone because they're feeling nice and want to announce it.

Last edited:
Picked up a shirt and a pin, can't wait. Thank you FANGS and everyone who contributed to this merch.

scott-pilgrim-wednesday.jpg

So I want to get in on this but the website won't load for me. The first one did but the second one that has the shirts and stuff, the more recent one, comes up as can't reach the site. Are the stickers just stickers, or can they be car stickers? And I REALLY liked the southern regiment t-shirts they did last month. I missed the deadline and was wondering If I could get the files to make my orb, or if someone be willing to sell an individual one. I'm willing to pay extra :)

So I want to get in on this but the website won't load for me. The first one did but the second one that has the shirts and stuff, the more recent one, comes up as can't reach the site. Are the stickers just stickers, or can they be car stickers? And I REALLY liked the southern regiment t-shirts they did last month. I missed the deadline and was wondering If I could get the files to make my orb, or if someone be willing to sell an individual one. I'm willing to pay extra :)
it should bring you to a redirect page where you can click a link to another page with a login box which you type in coolstuff and get into the store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back