405th Merchandise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey PaiganBoi I know you've placed your order already but if its possible to cancel it I'm trying too see if ColdFireD96 wants to get on board with me and order our stuff together for less of a shipping cost, did you wanna try and get in on that too?

PaiganBoi - let me check with Scott on that for you. Can you PM me your order details? Thanks!

Yessir I see it, ColdFireD96 is making up his mind if he’s gonna get something but you can pm your order whenever you want and I’ll be sure to get it out in the next two days or so.

Thank you for looking after us Canadian underlings oh mighty FANGS

PaiganBoi - Scott will cancel your order.

Make sure everyone to tell your friends about this. Apparently the sales are pretty slow. I don't have numbers yet but help us get the word out please!

Could we get a tally on certain items that need a boost? I'm down to adjust my order and bump certain things.

Skaught (http://skaught.com/private/ password "coolstuff" )is not selling stickers, so, you must be talking about the 405th, and Individual 405th Regiment Stickers sold by The Movie Prop Shop store front:
405th Division Sticker
405th Regiment Stickers
Are printed vinyl and approx 2 inches X 4 inches for Regiment Stickers and 3.25 inches X 4 inches for the main logo. Since they are vinyl you could use them as bumper stickers.

We're going to leave the order open for a further two weeks to OCTOBER 14th. We're going to do a big push next week to get the numbers up. It'll happen folks, just needs a little extra time.

I have had trouble getting my order to submit. Is that a user error, or is something wrong somewhere along the lines? There was no way for me to actually submit the order.

Also, FANGS I've been asked if we're allowed to push this on non-405th outlets...? Or if its member exclusive?

Ordered a coin for me, and a couple to give out in standard tradition....and a hoodie, cause I need one.

Anyone else unable to get in to the site? (Sept.29/18). I've tried two different PCs on two different connections, and multiple browsers.

Anyone else unable to get in to the site? (Sept.29/18). I've tried two different PCs on two different connections, and multiple browsers.
You guys having trouble are using this link right? This is copied and pasted from FANGS post
Leaving Facebook
Then click the follow link button on that page.
Then enter “coolstuff” as the password?
Maybe you can go directly here?
http://skaught.com/private/
I’m on mobile with safari and have no problems.

Yes, some days it seems slower than others.

Also, FANGS I've been asked if we're allowed to push this on non-405th outlets...? Or if its member exclusive?

It can be pushed out to everywhere. Tomorrow Art will be pushing it out all over and Scott has forwarded it to the 501st coin collectors.

We'll keep Regiment stuff in house but generic 405th stuff can be for everyone to love.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back