405th Merchandise

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys having trouble are using this link right? This is copied and pasted from FANGS post
Leaving Facebook
Then click the follow link button on that page.
Then enter “coolstuff” as the password?
Maybe you can go directly here?
http://skaught.com/private/
I’m on mobile with safari and have no problems.

I was trying the direct website address. Turns out is was just EXTREMELY laggy, and timed out numerous times. I did eventually get in.

Any idea why I just got a refund on my order?! There was no note attached to the refund email and I can't find any info or posts about any sort of cancellation.

FANGS any idea why that might have happened to Jedi? He did mention previously that his connection to the order website was laggy.

Any idea why I just got a refund on my order?! There was no note attached to the refund email and I can't find any info or posts about any sort of cancellation.

Kris,

I apologize. That order was placed through the wrong site. We still had the order page up from the initial setup at shop.therpf.com but those orders should go through http://skaught.com/private/ (password is "coolstuff).

Hello all! Looks like we're more than clear on everything but the pins but with a few days left those will probably eek past the minimum as well! The orders will close on the 12th and I don't know when we'll do something like this again so please get your swag while you can!

Hello all! Looks like we're more than clear on everything but the pins but with a few days left those will probably eek past the minimum as well! The orders will close on the 12th and I don't know when we'll do something like this again so please get your swag while you can!
can you say how many more pins are left?
also when should we expect to be seeing these arriving?

We are good on everything now folks! ALL ITEMS WILL GO IN TO PRODUCTION!

Production time is 3 to 4 weeks and then shipping to Scott and then packaging and shipping out so expect stuff in your hot little hands by the end of November!

There are a few items that will remain up on the site after the close today - likely pins and coins - so if you see it on the site at any time, it can still be ordered. I think Scott is going to order a few extra of those two items. We definitely owe him a BIG thanks for the hoops he's jumped through for us!

Bolivia-Independence-Day.jpg

Many great thanks and celebrations

All items were sent in for production and as I previously mentioned he did order a few extra coins and pins so if anyone needs those still AND they still show up on the website, you can order them. Once they are gone they are gone. There weren't any extras of the soft goods ordered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back