405th Merchandise

Status
Not open for further replies.
ARE THE PARCELS FREE OF CANADA POST SORTING CENTER OBLIVION?

Well, it was delayed a bit according to the tracking info, but it got here.

SPARTAN II How did you get your stuff already when we're hours apart?! I have yet to receive a shipment notification :lol::eek:

Umm, I don't know... just lucky I guess? lol

Doesn't make sense you wouldn't have received yours by now, since as you mentioned we're only a few hours apart.

Hope you get yours soon, though. What swag did you decide grab up?

My order was placed end of Sept....lol. With the backlog from Canada Post strikes, I'm surprised I haven't even received a shipment email yet, despite getting other International orders. I got a bit of everything, along with a shirt!

Got my order in this past weekend. FIinally opened it up. Are the "Jacket Patch" items like, 1/2 of a drawstring bag? Because I have 1/2 of a drawstring bag sized rough cut fabric rectangle with the logo on it. SPARTAN II image has it as the lowest rectangle. Everything else arrived as expected! super excited to start wearing this! Thanks for making them available!

Yep yep.....lots that can be done with that logo on the fabric! I STILL don't have mine. GRRRRRRRRRRR! But at least some Canadians are getting theirs so I stuff is getting through slowly but surely! It's definitely going to take Canada Post a little bit to recover from what I'm sure is a mountainous backlog of packages to get out.

Yep yep.....lots that can be done with that logo on the fabric! I STILL don't have mine. GRRRRRRRRRRR! But at least some Canadians are getting theirs so I stuff is getting through slowly but surely! It's definitely going to take Canada Post a little bit to recover from what I'm sure is a mountainous backlog of packages to get out.

Mine after three weeks in customs updated tracking today. Now it's just a short trip over from Montreal to Victoria (y)

You see kids, the reason you're not getting your packages sooner is because you didn't throw enough money at your screens...

I threw all the money...

7DBC2AE6-EF67-491E-BA5A-676678CE4852.jpeg

02B404B0-D6EA-4412-A451-BC5D4E9149B3.jpeg

93327E5A-3374-4F80-8835-D335DBA91DC5.jpeg

PaiganBoi ColdFireD96 Christmas has come early boys!

I am so mad I didn't get something! Being me I wanted to wait until the last day and I wrote down the wrong day... welp, until next time, I'll buy you all out of stock so I am the only one with the goods!
AB3b.gif

Is there a plan on when orders will become available again? I kinda missed the pelican on this one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back