405th Merchandise

FANGS

Commanding Officer
Community Staff
Division Staff
We've started a RedBubble site which should give us some more freedom to produce small amounts and some Regiments are working on getting ideas ready for that. Once we see how all of that goes for Regiment logo stuff, we'll look at doing a 405th logo stuff either there or elsewhere. Definitely let us know what sorts of items you'd be interested in buying. That will help us make sure we're offering what people want.

RandomRanger

Armory Assistant
Community Staff
Member DIN
S063
We've started a RedBubble site which should give us some more freedom to produce small amounts and some Regiments are working on getting ideas ready for that. Once we see how all of that goes for Regiment logo stuff, we'll look at doing a 405th logo stuff either there or elsewhere. Definitely let us know what sorts of items you'd be interested in buying. That will help us make sure we're offering what people want.
Was this RedBubble thing announced somewhere? This is the first I'm hearing of it.

James

I still really want the Challenge Coins. I missed out on the first batch lol.
Regiment coins would be awesome too!

Ravenxl7

A sports/water bottle of some kind would be cool imo.

Badkitty

Member DIN
S327
I would be looking for hats, shirts, challenge coins and patches of the regiments also. I think this is awesome!!!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.