405th Merchandise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey sorry to bump this after so long but can we still buy these? Or make another order maybe..........

Hey sorry to bump this after so long but can we still buy these? Or make another order maybe..........
All that is currently available are stickers, hats and patches:

I would be 100% on board for more stuff. I really want a challenge coin or 10. Also hoodies...also...also...also... :lol:

We've started a RedBubble site which should give us some more freedom to produce small amounts and some Regiments are working on getting ideas ready for that. Once we see how all of that goes for Regiment logo stuff, we'll look at doing a 405th logo stuff either there or elsewhere. Definitely let us know what sorts of items you'd be interested in buying. That will help us make sure we're offering what people want.

We've started a RedBubble site which should give us some more freedom to produce small amounts and some Regiments are working on getting ideas ready for that. Once we see how all of that goes for Regiment logo stuff, we'll look at doing a 405th logo stuff either there or elsewhere. Definitely let us know what sorts of items you'd be interested in buying. That will help us make sure we're offering what people want.
Was this RedBubble thing announced somewhere? This is the first I'm hearing of it.

I still really want the Challenge Coins. I missed out on the first batch lol.
Regiment coins would be awesome too!

A sports/water bottle of some kind would be cool imo.

I would be looking for hats, shirts, challenge coins and patches of the regiments also. I think this is awesome!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back