About outerspace jesus...

Status
Not open for further replies.

cemretas

WAIT!@

Before you go yelling at me for anything just listen to my question.

Do christians believe in life outside of the world, or life only began on gaia, or earth?

Thats all I wanna know, if someone answers, any mod can delete, lock, or remove. Just pm me and thats all.

I just always wondered.

Im not to sure, but as far as i know (might be wrong) the bible doesnt not speak of any aliens or gods from other planets, or anything... there is one god, who made the universe, i guess he could put life on other planets, but the bible doesnt say anything about it.

Well I dont believe in aliens or life outside of earth, but if there is, I will stand by they were created by the same God who created me. But for now, no aliens or anything has been found, maybe there was water on mars, but water doesnt mean there is life. It is possible, but I highly doubt there is life, if there is, I'd be ok with it, as long as they dont come over and start invading with their bew bew lasers.

The earliest texts of the bible reffered to God and the Angels as aliens, although in that time it was meant in the context of them being a different life form than humans. Still I find that very interesting....

Anybody read Chariots of the Gods by Eric Von Danikken?

Sean Bradley said:
The earliest texts of the bible reffered to God and the Angels as aliens, although in that time it was meant in the context of them being a different life form than humans. Still I find that very interesting....

Anybody read Chariots of the Gods by Eric Von Danikken?

I've heard of it, and if I'm correct it's about aliens as well right? The chariots being space ships of some kind? That's all I know though.

Last edited by a moderator:
heck i do. why would he stop at just 1 planet fool of life. :cool: there could be other alien...type...human...things out there

AoBfrost said:
as long as they dont come over and start invading with their bew bew lasers.

Or giant tripods that capture us and use or blood... or aliens with an obsession with purple who use Plasma based weaponry... or aliens who blood is acid and will cover our planet and destroy us all... or aliens that are cloaked and challenge Arnold even when he's holding a mini-gun.... or hehehe, I'll stop there. :D

"There are more planets in the universe, than grains of sand on the earth" We are just one planet, (in every galaxy there are Billion's of stars, And There are billion's of Galaxies in our Universe! As far as we know, there could even be other univers'es!) So there are over 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 planets easily, and you think there is only life on one? I can almost gaurantee that there is life out there. The may not have been here but the odds are very good that here is other lifefroms.

smilie120 said:
"There are more planets in the universe, than grains of sand on the earth" We are just one planet, (in every galaxy there are Billion's of stars, And There are billion's of Galaxies in our Universe! As far as we know, there could even be other univers'es!) So there are over 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 planets easily, and you think there is only life on one? I can almost gaurantee that there is life out there. The may not have been here but the odds are very good that here is other lifefroms.
hoorah!!!!

Scientists have been pointing every type of radio telescope possible into space for several decades in hopes of finding an intelligent signal. No signs of life beyond Earth have been found. I personally think that we are alone, BUT, if life is found, I will stand firm that my Lord created it.

Razgriz said:
Scientists have been pointing every type of radio telescope possible into space for several decades in hopes of finding an intelligent signal. No signs of life beyond Earth have been found. I personally think that we are alone, BUT, if life is found, I will stand firm that my Lord created it.

intelligent is the key word here... we as humans developed from single life forms into the multibillion cell lifeforms we are today, whose to say that they same couldnt be happening on a different planet? they could be a few hundred years behind us, not yet capable of sending a signal or reciving.....

Razgriz said:

The universe is expanding so quickly that scientists wont be able to see any planets past a certain distance planets, we understand about
0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
01% of the universe, its so epic that words cant describe it. There are more planets than human beings, than grains of sand like I said? So you think were the only lifefroms out of billions of others?

YOUR NOT THINKING LOGICALY!

Krylon said:
Now was that so hard?

lol yes it was, but i was saying it acording to a religous view. he asked what religous people think about his question, so i looked at it from a religous side, it does not change my views what so ever.

daystar558 said:
intelligent is the key word here... we as humans developed from single life forms into the multibillion cell lifeforms we are today
or atleast thats how evolution states it XD

Some say God is limited to what is in our galaxy, but I doubt it, I think God is unlimited, he created all galaxies and all life (if any does exist)

daystar558 said:
intelligent is the key word here... we as humans developed from single life forms into the multibillion cell lifeforms we are today, whose to say that they same couldnt be happening on a different planet? they could be a few hundred years behind us, not yet capable of sending a signal or reciving.....

That's what evolution states.

smilie120 said:
The universe is expanding so quickly that scientists wont be able to see any planets past a certain distance planets, we understand about
0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
01% of the universe, its so epic that words cant describe it. There are more planets than human beings, than grains of sand like I said? So you think were the only lifefroms out of billions of others?
YOUR NOT THINKING LOGICALY!

Yes. I suggest that you don't tell me I'm not think logically. You believe in evolution yes? As taken from my other post...

"I think it is funny that the rock layers in the Alps shows the evolution time table upside down. The "oldest" fossiles are near the serface, while the "newest" fossils of 'evolved creatures' are at the base. I'll have to find the link I read that in. Okay, lets talk about the the human reproductive system.

The human female like other mammals has XX sex chromosomes, and the male has XY sex chromosomes. The female egg contains the X-chromosome and the male sperm contains either an X-chromosome for the reproduction of a female or a Y-chromosome for the reproduction of a male. The female eggs all develop within the ovaries while she is a baby (fetus) within her mother's womb. Evolutionists claim environmental factors cause small changes in the offspring in the evolutionary chain. However, the environmental experience of the female cannot change the chromosomes within her eggs and cannot have any effect upon her offspring. Her body cannot go into the eggs, contained within her ovaries at her birth, to make an intelligent genetic change. Females cannot be a part of the evolutionary theory for these reasons.
The male sperm are created very differently from the female egg. The sperm are created in the prostate of a male on a daily basis. This short time period between the creation of the sperm and conception within the female precludes any possibility that the male can be a part of the evolutionary theory. A harsh winter, or some other environmental condition, experienced by the male is quickly lost and cannot affect conception that may occur months later. Neither is there any scientific evidence that environmental experiences change the genetic code within the sperm. Males cannot be a part of the evolutionary theory for these reasons. These scientific facts prove evolution of the human species caused by environmental adaptation or any other reason is impossible.

DNA sound good?

The scientific fact that DNA replication, including a built-in error checking method and a DNA repair process, proves the evolutionary theory is wrong. The fact is, any attempt by the DNA to change is stopped and reversed.
"Replication also contains built-in error checking. The frequency of errors is about 1 per 100 million bonds (1 x 10-8). Over the entire human genome, that works out to roughly 30 errors every single time the genome replicates. BUT! There are really only around three errors per replication because of DNA repair. If a repair enzyme finds a mistake, it can fix it, and it can tell which strand is wrong because it can tell which strand is the newly synthesized strand by at the extent of cytosine methylation. As DNAs exist in cells, many of the cytosines have a methyl group added to them by enzymes called methylases. A new DNA will have relatively few methylated cytosines because it has not been around long enough to have picked up that many methyl groups."

"Without DNA repair there can be some major problems. Xeroderma pigmentosum is a serious ailment caused by mutations in the gene for DNA repair. People with xp develop many skin tumors and other problems because of the number of errors in their DNA."
Mutations, DNA replication errors, are the result of DNA that is replicated with damage that passes on to the offspring. Mutations are very rare because of DNA checking and repair. However, one in every ten million duplications of a DNA molecule can result in a mutation (error). The mutation changes are random, unpredictable errors that cause crippling diseases, loss of function and the destruction of the host person or animal. Mutations destroy the species. They do not improve the species. Mutations never lead to a new species as falsely claimed by evolutionists.

How about some Thermodynamics?

"The second law of thermodynamics proves that organization cannot flow from chaos. Complex live organisms cannot rearrange themselves into an organism of a higher form as claimed by evolutionists. This is scientifically backwards according to the second law of thermodynamics, which has never been proven wrong. Scientists cannot have it both ways. The second law of thermodynamics is proven to be correct. Evolution lacks any scientific proof. The Theory of Evolution is contrary to proven scientific truth.

The universe is slowing down to a lower state, not higher. The genes of plants, insects, animals and humans are continually becoming defective, not improving. Species are becoming extinct, not evolving. Order will always move naturally toward disorder or chaos, unless changed by an intelligent being.

Quoting from the book, Evolution and Human Destiny, by Kohler, "One of the most fundamental maxims of the physical sciences is the trend toward greater randomness - the fact that, on the average, things will get into disorder rather than into order, if left to themselves. This is essentially the statement that is embodied in the Second Law of Thermodynamics." This scientific law actually refutes and contradicts the theory of evolution in its entirety. The whole universe is not getting better and more specialized. It is running down. It is wearing out as predicted by the Second Law of Thermodynamics."

Genetics float your boat?

"There is no scientific evidence that a species can change the number of chromosomes within the DNA. The chromosome count within each species is fixed. This is the reason a male from one species cannot mate successfully with a female of another species. Man could not evolve from a monkey. Each species is locked into its chromosome count that cannot be changed. If an animal developed an extra chromosome or lost a chromosome because of some deformity, it could not successfully mate. The defect could not be passed along to the next generation. Evolving a new species is scientifically impossible. Evolutionists prove that getting a college education does not impart wisdom.

When your dog is going to have a litter, don't worry that she will have a litter of monkeys or cats. She will always have a litter of puppies. The fact that she will have puppies was determined when her chromosomes joined with her mate's chromosomes at conception. You see, a dog has only 22 chromosomes, whereas a monkey has 54 and cats have 38. Half if the total number of chromosomes are contained in the female reproductive cells and half are contained in the male, so the exact total number is brought together in the offspring.

Humans have 46 chromosomes. This chromosome count is a steady factor. This determines what is called the "fixity of species" because the chromosome count doesn't vary. People always give birth to people. Dogs always give birth to dogs, etc. The genes can produce variety within the species, but cannot result in a different species. Genes allow for people to be short, tall, fat, thin, blond, brunette, etc., but they are still all human beings. The chromosomes make crossing of the species an un-crossable barrier. This certainly would hinder any evolution. Dogs cannot breed with cats. This fact stops evolution dead in its tracks.

Sometimes two species are close enough to crossbreed, but the offspring are usually sterile. This is the case when horses and donkeys crossbreed. A male donkey (jackass) and a female horse (mare) will produce a mule. Farmers often preferred mules as a work animal prior to the development of the farm tractor. A hinny is the offspring of a female donkey (jenny) and a male horse (stallion). The hinny and mule usually cannot produce offspring. These animal show that evolution is not possible."
- Posted by Razgriz

Those are only a few points I posted. There are more. Evolution isn't logical. Also, please explain to me how you think the Universe began.

You must also take into consideration, the story of noah.

It is claimed God flooded the earth, and there was 0 land. That meaning mount everest was also flooded, sea shells of modern day creatures as we know them were found ontop of everest, all polar ice caps on the earth melted would not have flooded all the way to the top of mount everest, which does show some support that the flood that happened was "unnatural"

When will you people learn that arguing about religion vs science is absolutly pointless and rediculous, especially on this forum.

Religious people won't budge with their beliefs.

Scentific people won't budge with their "facts".

I say, keep an open mind, and keep your own views to yourself and those aligned with them.

-Magnum

PS - Before you start flamming me, just know I was raised Lutheran and I keep my ideals from that religion, but I still don't see it as the absolute truth over everything. The Bible was written by people and people can make mistakes. That is not a statement to discount everthing in the Bible, just remember some parts may be over exaggerated.

AoBfrost said:
You must also take into consideration, the story of noah.

It is claimed God flooded the earth, and there was 0 land. That meaning mount everest was also flooded, sea shells of modern day creatures as we know them were found ontop of everest, all polar ice caps on the earth melted would not have flooded all the way to the top of mount everest, which does show some support that the flood that happened was "unnatural"
A possibility for this has been explained scientifically before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back