Acenat, Mark Vi Suit... Looking Awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
im back!

hey, ok..
so ive been away for a while, been getting back into life again haha
i havnt abandoned you 405th!

and thanks for your great comments :D
@ monicator
yeah the chest isnt connected properly as it was really hot here, typical australian weather.. and instead of having it pressing into me tightly i loosened it a bit :p

also dont forget this thread! im currently making an odst suit (Dutch) and i will show my progress through here.
im making a pvc mannequin aswell as im going to be making changes to my mk vi suit, and i will show the changes on here :D

thanks again all

nat

i'll be back soon! with more pics haha

ok and to the moderators.. i still cant change the title of this thread.. if you would be able to could it be changed to 'AceNat's mk vi updating the finished suit'
i would appreciate it :)

WOW! Your armor came out A-Freakin-Mazing! I truly thought you were the one in pink, too! Your MC paint scheme is flawless. Mind sharing what you used for the paint? Also, I was wondering what you used as the under armor, care to give details? :)

photos!

hey hey.. so remember i said i would be making a mannequin.. well i did! woop woop :D
with a little help from my mate billy we created an awesome mannequin for good ole master chief..

this is the base i used
awesome004.jpg

my naked mannequin
awesome001.jpg

he now stands in my room, the shins look high as the mannequin legs are a little too long :p
awesome002.jpg

the best thing ive ever made :D
awesome003.jpg

@ scrub
i used custom colours and got them made at a local paint store, they are just acrylic based spray paints, but i couldnt get a good black smudge thing going so it looks darker than what i wanted :(
and the underarmour is a motocross pressure suit i got from a kawasaki store near my house! : D
was pretty cheap too
and thank you!

nat

sorry for the sideways photos..

@ scrub
i used custom colours and got them made at a local paint store, they are just acrylic based spray paints, but i couldnt get a good black smudge thing going so it looks darker than what i wanted :(
and the underarmour is a motocross pressure suit i got from a kawasaki store near my house! : D
was pretty cheap too
and thank you!

nat

sorry for the sideways photos..

Thanks a ton! :)

That armor is amazing!

How did you get the little black tube thingies in the helmet? I can't figure that part out. XP

Great mannequin idea! I'm sick of having armor pieces strewn about wherever and this is a great idea for organizing them. Thanks for the inspiration, your armor truly is looking awesome :)

Great mannequin idea! I'm sick of having armor pieces strewn about wherever and this is a great idea for organizing them. Thanks for the inspiration, your armor truly is looking awesome :)

dude i was thinking the exact same thing! maybe have it in different poses like the armor lock pose haha

That armor is amazing!

How did you get the little black tube thingies in the helmet? I can't figure that part out. XP
you mean this? if so its actually half a tube from a vaccum, then just superglued in :D
fv.jpg

a shout out to Bryce Youtsey (as you dont have message available on your profile) thanks for your kind words, damn you have a team! im jealous, id love to have like a four or five man team to do a reach collab with.. so far im with a jorge and carter.. im unsure whether to do kat, jun or noble one...

Beautiful work ace I hope my armor looks half as good.
im sure yours will man! good luck, and thanks

ahaha yeah mine were just lying in my garage and i didnt want spiders and dust covering it (typical australia with spiders) so the mannequin had to be made!

dude i was thinking the exact same thing! maybe have it in different poses like the armor lock pose haha
ahahah well good luck making a moveable posing mannequin! the best i could do with some pvc pipes was to make the arms move, but the rest doesnt at all!
i would totally love an armour lock mannequin! that would be awesome!! :D

and thanks to all for your awesome comments :p

updates coming soon with the changes ive been making to my armour!!

nat

you mean this? if so its actually half a tube from a vaccum, then just superglued in :D

nat

Good to know... I'll eventually need to do that to my helm (WIP)
I assume that the piece was added after Bondo? or before Bondo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back