Achilles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Negativecacti

Member DIN
S126
So I'm dumb and never bothered to look for a 3D model of Achilles on here and I finally found it yesterday. Just need to section it off and make each part their own .obj file, I just need to figure out how to use blender. And this build I'm going to take my time and go slow and smooth with it and its gonna be red like this concept art I can't wait until I have time

Attachments

• 20190617_184034.jpg
    20190617_184034.jpg
    579.7 KB · Views: 208
I think I have the helmet separated already or I got it from thingyverse. I just wanted to 3d print the helmet for a display. But keep us up to date if you split the whole thing up!

::UPDATE::
I've gotten all the parts separated and in their own .obj files I just need to unfold everything and scaled. Once I get them unfolded I'll post them and I got the helmet, bicep and forearm from here

:: UPDATE :: I have everything unfolded and into their own .pdo files and sized to me. i have the forearms, boots and shins converted to foam and working on the thighs right now and just need to do the chest and biceps/shoulder but i'm not sure if i want to separate the bicep and shoulder and make them their own file

:: UPDATE :: i decided to separate the bicep and shoulder, still the same model just in different .pdo files. All of these files are not 100% by any mean, just what i can see what will work. once i get them all done if anyone can see any improvements by all means to ahead and make them and save them if you can (pepakura viewer is dumb and wont let you save without a key) i have gotten the shoulder and thigh piece done tonight and will be working on the bicep tomorrow and the daunting task of the chest and possibly the helmet depending on how much torture i want to put myself through

Hmmmm. What kind of problem?

Make sure your cuts are clean and you have the right bevels in the right places. As a generic help that should help. Also use a sharp knife.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back