ai intergrated helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry but did someone ask for a pep file for a microchip?

Ithica

actually I beleive the AI chip is bigger than a standard one, and using thicker paper will give a much better effect on the crease lines, so Id like a pep file for that to.

guys, i have a much much simpler idea.
you guys keep saying if we only had a cool 'item' we can put between two pieces of metal to link and turn on the whole system right? BAM!

These things have a spectacular size of 2 cm (longest side), and since they're just fuses, I also doubt you'll find one that is lit. I think if you really want to go with some existing form factor (which may in fact be a good idea), there are better alternatives out there.

what is 2cm? a cortana ai chip or these fuses? these maxi fuses are very large, silver dollar size.
even if you cant find a lit one, it would still do the job you guys are needing without having to make something from scratch.

what is 2cm? a cortana ai chip or these fuses? these maxi fuses are very large, silver dollar size.
even if you cant find a lit one, it would still do the job you guys are needing without having to make something from scratch.

The fuses are 2 cm wide (40 A rating, for cars, right?). The chip that has Cortana on it is a lot larger, when Captain Keyes holds it at the beginning of Halo:CE you can see that it's about as long as his index finger and almost as wide.

You can also see it very well in the beginning of halo 3.

So what I'm hearing is we have ways to have an AI chip compleat the circuit but we don't know how to build the chip itself... X)

Wow! This is very inspirational thread! Someone mentioned night vision earlier. One of the Evil Genious tech books has a simple IR night cam tut in it. With the right screen this has major potential!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back