Air Tragedies-Condolences To The Loved Ones Of The Lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xtreme TACTICS 101

Well, as most of you know, there has been 2 rather large Air Tragedies in the past 2 months. Its a very sad thing to see hundreds of lives lost, and to see the loved ones of so many aircraft passengers and crew mourning the deaths of their famialy and friends.

Iranian Plain Crashes After Fire.

In the past 2 months, there have been 2 of the largest Air Tragedies known to mankind. The most recient was the crash of a Tupolev Tu-154 in Iran that claimed the lives of 168 people abored. Within 16 minutes of take-off, all 168 passengers had died in the crash.

Air France Flight Missing;French official fears 'Most tragic scenario'

The second most recient was the Air Tragedy that involved Air France. Air France Flight AK 447 crashed claiming the lives of 228 people. Although not all 228 people on Air France Flight AK 447 were confirmed dead, only a small amount of hope still remains, it is not likely anybody survived the crash.

Although thousands of people die a day from AIDS, car crashes, cancer and many other medical problems, these 2 events in the worlds recient history grab out attention the most.

Today, lets offer our condolences to the loved and lost members of both air tragedies mentioned in this thread.

So, I offer my condolences to the famiay members, and friends of the people who have passed in these air tragedies. My heart is with you, and im very sorry for your loss.

Damn! 2 planes...that sucks.

Tose bloody plane inspectors or whatever the hell they call them should check those planes before anyone gets in them.

I will pray to the families. I can't imagine how there faces look when they heard of the crashes.

-Pony

ACDCrockr209 said:
Damn! 2 planes...that sucks.

Tose bloody plane inspectors or whatever the hell they call them should check those planes before anyone gets in them.

I will pray to the families. I can't imagine how there faces look when they heard of the crashes.

-Pony

Bolded area-They do have people who inspect the aircraft before the aircraft even leaves the hanger. I know, because my uncle is one of those people, that they do a very good job with it looking for bombs, weapons, and any and all little problems that could turn into big problems while the aircraft is in flight.

Also remember the pilot has to worry about birds, other planes, and anything else that could be floating around up on the sky. They have to worry about the weather, wind speed, wind direction, the speed of the aircraft, and their visability level. Pilots also have to worry about baloons that children have lost before they pop from high preasure/run out of air and sometimes kites.

Also, in poorer countries, the aircraft may not be inspected nearly as well.

Now, just keep the famialy members and friends of the loved and lost, and im sure the the people who are effected by this directly will feel better soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back