Airsoft Battle Rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why couldn't you simply make a big pep br and then somehow cut it in half long ways then fit the parts around your gun, attatch it around your gun, then cut the parts that restrict the airsoft parts off. That way you could easily make it.

Macto Cognatus said:
Why couldn't you simply make a big pep br and then somehow cut it in half long ways then fit the parts around your gun, attatch it around your gun, then cut the parts that restrict the airsoft parts off. That way you could easily make it.
that would be abit difficult since it has the hand guard and the stock is bigger then the pep br's would be
and that would involve alot more work then just making pieces for it

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess it would, but I'm just trtyin to offer solutions. Perhaps you should get some advice from the more senior members.

Macto Cognatus said:
I guess it would, but I'm just trtyin to offer solutions. Perhaps you should get some advice from the more senior members.
didnt mean to sound rude or anything i appreciate you helping and yes that would be nice to have more experienced members give their opinions.

ok so the br rail pepakura didnt exactly work out i was missing pieces ect.. i was thinking of making a cardboard raid and then fiber glassing it any tips would be great

Graverobber said:
dude, i saw this at dicks sporting goods for like 25 bucks.

off topic but was it automatic ? cause i doubt its the same one

adem70 said:
off topic but was it automatic ? cause i doubt its the same one

ill have to check but it looks just like that one its from crosman but the one i saw is blue camo.

Graverobber said:
ill have to check but it looks just like that one its from crosman but the one i saw is blue camo.
this one isn't from crossman its from jia li sheng i think it is?

Yeah, is that the Crosman Night Prowler? I think a cheap spring famas would be better. One of the people on the site tried to convert a TM Famas to an AR, have a look at his post.

I'm trying to find a good gun to convert into a AR myself, and Famas seems best...

I also have to find out how to set up a Counter, and how to set it up to where when I pull the trigger both the counter goes down and the gun fires...

Still gotta search...

Dreadnought of Fury said:
I'm trying to find a good gun to convert into a AR myself, and Famas seems best...

I also have to find out how to set up a Counter, and how to set it up to where when I pull the trigger both the counter goes down and the gun fires...

Still gotta search...

only way i can think to do that would be to open up the gun (this is for if its electric) and hook up the counter to one of the wires that shoots the gun

leegrisham said:
Hey - what went wrong with the pep rail?

it was the wrong size and i couldnt figure out how to attach the two halves i think i missed some of the pieces when i was using the find corresponding face thing

Yeah pop a scope on there and attach some paper pieces via Bondo to make it resemble it a little more and
bbrrrrack! you got a BR my friend :D

if i had an airsoft gun like yours i could fabricate the br rails with rail mounts onto it because i'm pretty good at fabricatting.

bdup678 said:
if i had an airsoft gun like yours i could fabricate the br rails with rail mounts onto it because i'm pretty good at fabricatting.
how do you make yours i tried cardboard but it was really bad looking

well fabrication is metalcrafting. so you probably wouldn't be able to do it. if i had a gun like yours i could possibly scale br rails down to fit it and then fabricate them form sheetmetal. in addittion the sheetmetal rails would give it a more realistic look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back