Not open for further replies.

LastSpartan

Sr Member
http://www.likecool.com/AK47_Paper_Gun_Mod...dget--Gear.html

Anyone bought this?

Worth it?

AK47-Paper-Gun-Model-Kit-.jpg

WOW
It's probably just regular printer paper. Idk ,I would check google first, I thought their was a papercraft one..

couldnt i do this? just print out all the pep sheets from pepakura and sell them in a pack......that would be funny......a stack of paper with a spartan helmet that says "heres your master chief costume * some assembly /cutting/scoring/gluing/resining/fiber glassing/bondo/sanding/painting required , kids ask your parents permission first*

couldnt i do this? just print out all the pep sheets from pepakura and sell them in a pack......that would be funny......a stack of paper with a spartan helmet that says "heres your master chief costume * some assembly /cutting/scoring/gluing/resining/fiber glassing/bondo/sanding/painting required , kids ask your parents permission first*

LOL :lol: And the funny thing is, people would probably pay for it too! Kinda like canned air.

Last edited by a moderator:
or bottled water....but that would be kewl..you could even make kits......like a pallet of paper with a picture of a warthog on it...*v8 sold seperatly

Yeah but you need the 3D model. Also, I doubt pepakura can be used for commercial uses.

And there is no copyrights on AK47s.

If you haven't bought one, you can't answer my question.

LastSpartan said:
Hehe, if you find it, drop me a PM :)

I have the kit right here. Well saved on my pc. Its only 5 pages but it needs to be printed on paper that's 11inches by 8.5.
Which is like A3? Unfortunately I don't have an A3 printer. And It would be illegal as hell to send. However! I do believe that someone was making it in to letter sized pages. No response yet though. Il keep you informed.

Ive seen this in real life and I must say, one baddas heavy detailed gun.
My cousin bought it.

really if you want a good ak papercraft you should defenetly buy it

Spawn Camp3r said:
I read up on it, how the hell are you going to make a model that complicated in just 5 sheets?

Didn't you even bother reading? The sheets are 11inches x 8.5 inches

I remember when I used to build paper models like that, but just by looking at pictures of the real thing.

Arwing

Later on, with help from my PC, I would apply the "texture" before folding. It was a great time waster :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back