All E3 Live Conference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Radio, Movies, Facebook, Twitter all coming to the 360. Sounds like they're trying to turn the 360 into a oversized Zune/iPhone.

MGS franchise coming the 360!

im pretty sure xbox 360 is no longer going to be just games it is a whole new experience... i heard a drift of this stuff comming when the now dash had come out a few months back

Motion Controller without the controller confirmed.

Project NATAL

Anyone have stock in MS? It probably just shot up several points.

and that will help with a projector! cause my webcam cant do that... it'll be awkward to use at first but its a good concept.

wait wait... speilberg? well all i can think of is the interactive halo with peter jackson. this plus interactive controller... hummm....

i dont know why but this reminds me of that new movie comming out called gamer... kinda weird idea the comparison of it.

Funny how no one brought up either the gameplay footage of Halo ODST or...the announcement of the TOTALLY NEW game...Halo: Reach.

milo is eerie... well anyone have a feeling of dejavu? well if youve watched ai with that little robot kid you might.

djhoot213 said:
Funny how no one brought up either the gameplay footage of Halo ODST or...the announcement of the TOTALLY NEW game...Halo: Reach.
That's because there's two other threads talking about just those two topics.

Last edited by a moderator:
there is just to many awesome looking games coming out between the XBox 360 and the Playstation 3 I just dont know where to start

sorry for the 2nd post but god damn i am in love with a game called DJ Hero lol already went out and reserved it for $119 (full price at gamestop) this game just looks awesome.... at lest to me it dose

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back