All-in-One Halo Pepakura Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Version 1.4 is here. I updated the Reach Kat section by including several Female specific parts.

Oh and I heard on the Reach file thread that TH3 F3TT MAN has a Reach shotgun, so I'll post a link when I find it

Thanks dude. I'll keep an eye out for it when it's finished.

By the way, did anyone model a scout chest?
If someone did model it, but didn't unfold it, I'd be willing to...
It's my favorite armor perm after Rogue and Security :)

By the way, did anyone model a scout chest?

I've been looking for one, I'm going to check again here in one sec.

This thread is great! It's nice having everything in one place. Makes it a LOT easier.

Thanks man. :D

when i tryed to download this file i didnt get a zip file

Are you sure? The current link directs you to the zip file. Did your computer automatically extract the files maybe? Or are you saying the download took too long?

well my computer is very retarded it is probally my internet it makes everything different its hard to explain i will try downloading it on another computer

well my computer is very retarded it is probally my internet it makes everything different its hard to explain i will try downloading it on another computer
You need to be more specific than this if you want us to help you figure out the problem. Make note of the messages displayed on your computer each step of the way. That will give us an idea of what's going on.

Hey, I found a HD Scout helmet on 4shared while looking for the chest
Link here
Didn't find a chest though

Edit: Vrogy has a Scout chest, but it says "See it's page for download soon"
It was posted two years ago, and I still cant find the download now....

In regard to the scout chest, I can't find it anywhere. It seems like the file fell off the face of the earth. :\ If I'm going to add the scout chest, it's gonna have to come from someone else's personal collection.

Hey, I found a HD Scout helmet on 4shared while looking for the chest

I beleive that file is NZ-TK's original, but slightly modified by another modeler. I already have NZ's HD file, so I won't add this one because I don't know if he ever appproved it or not. Thanks for the help though! :)

could some one also update the mark 4 stuff with an unfolded groin please, i plan on doing a mark 4 build when im done with my reach spartan.

and HG i will try and send you the files i have so you can add the ones you dont to the pep pack

Update! I have been working slowly to add some new reach files to the pack. I'll be releasing version 1.5 very soon!

Version 1.6 is out. Requested by a new member, I added as many female files as I could. If anyone has an unfolded Reach Female Chest, you can send it to me at *Email removed*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back