Animatronic Elite Costume

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pete's work is pretty darned amazing, so glad he has his eyes set on doing an Elite.

I just hope he realises that elites don't show off an awful amount of skin, its mostly a body suit under the armour.

Robo_117 said:
Well it on Bungie.net. a New Video!

Epic

Holy Halo!!! The suit is soo sweet. I love to be able to see how they put it together and the materials used! Thanks for posting that video up Robo_177!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, they're really going for game accurate scaling! That beast is huge.

Check out his youtube page, looks like he's working on an ODST fan film with Adam too.

RedTogusa said:
Wow, they're really going for game accurate scaling! That beast is huge.

Check out his youtube page, looks like he's working on an ODST fan film with Adam too.

Yeah, I just saw this... it's looking good!

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW!!! This looks AMAAAAAZZZIIIINNNGGGGG!!!!! i just hope that when i finally decide to make mine it will be 10 percent as good as this. just amazing

This thing sent my jaw racing to the floor faster than gravity can pull it. Excuse me while I go look for it.

Pete has put this up for sale now.. I guess he wasn't able to finish it. Here's the auction:

Pete Mander's Elite Costume for Sale

!BpMCHz!!Wk~$(KGrHqYH-CoEu,nzjTn5BLqTPwk+DQ~~_12.JPG

So gorgeous.. worth every penny.

Wow this thing is so friggin sweet I wish I had 7k right now b/c I would so go for it but I would'nt be surprised if some movie company buys it, it looks so close to that Elite you see in the ODST Live Action video.

That elite costume is bar far the best that I have seen. He went all out to make that thing practically perfect! I was waiting for it to be done and I was hoping to see it in action and someone actually wearing it. I have a feeling that isn't gonna happen now. :(

man, if I had 7 grand lying around, I'd snap this up in a second... If they do a live-action vid for reach, I'd bet it'll be in there... LOVING THIS!

With such an amazing piece of work...or is that art?....and so close to the finish line, I wonder what he keeping him from finishing it?

Probably cost or not enough time. It'd have to be something really important for him to stop such an amazing project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back