Another Advanced Noob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bloodl3tt3r said:
First off, I love that quote, the "Who could really go as far even to decided to use even go want to do look more like?"

Second, he has a camera, he's got a picture in his profile.

Unless he stole it, which I sincerely hope he did not.

Yea i also would say he has a camera because if he stole it that would not be very cool at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bloodl3tt3r said:
First off, I love that quote, the "Who could really go as far even to decided to use even go want to do look more like?"
Off topic but, What's with the quote?
Me and keegan were talking about it and didn't get it. It's just a sentence that makes no sense, where is it from/what does it mean?

The Stig said:
Me and keegan were talking about it and didn't get it. It's just a sentence that makes no sense, where is it from/what does it mean?
it's from /b/.

to everyone:
RULES 1 and 2
sorry just had to take the advantage of the situation :D
382547.jpg

Aight, this is getting wildly off topic. No more mention of that place EVER AGAIN before your brain rots. Again.

The Stig said:

Did anyone even read my post (on page 1)?

Here's the info on the quote.
Okay, it wont link for some reason. Use the google link: First Link

Anyway. WETA makes some really high quality armor and weapon props. They did the the Halo landfall props. Here's a pic of the ODST armor.

odst2.jpg

i've always been curious... Since i'm not all "hip" or "fly" like the other people from my generation, i've got no idea what a lot of the abbreviations are for a lot of things...

What is WETA short for?

Silvanus said:
i've always been curious... Since i'm not all "hip" or "fly" like the other people from my generation, i've got no idea what a lot of the abbreviations are for a lot of things...

What is WETA short for?

It's really not short for anything as far as I know, but they're the guys that did all the props for Lord of the Rings and they did the Halo Short. WETA Workshop is their propmaking division.

PS: What the hell is /b/ exactly? I can never seem to find an exact definition.

BFDesigns said:
It's really not short for anything as far as I know, but they're the guys that did all the props for Lord of the Rings and they did the Halo Short. WETA Workshop is their propmaking division.

Okay BF, /b/ is an image board on a website called 4chan.
It's dedicated to the Random, but usually all you find on there are trolls, and idiots and the most vile images from the recesses of the internets.
Do not go there, you have been warned.

BFDesigns said:

[REMOVED LINK]

That is /b/

VladtheRussian said:
to everyone:
RULES 1 and 2
sorry just had to take the advantage of the situation :D
382547.jpg

sorry for the double post reply here, but rules 1 and 2 only apply in a raid.
gb2/b/.

animemannn said:
posibley a troll, or dosnt have a camra....i didnt have one till like 8/23/08 or somthing like that.
I still don't have one and I've had this account for about a year now :lol: I used to have one til a certain little brother decided to "borrow" it...
I guess what I'm trying to say is I'm to lazy and poor to get one right now :lol:
Yeah but seriously you should post some pictures first dude. The 405th will eat you alive if you don't do things by the rules.

WRising said:
where is this guy anyways? after that first post i havent been able to find him... he totally disappeared.
Hopefully he's trying to upload at least one photo.

if hes trying then something is up with his computer, no way it takes that long... ive had problems uploading before but a few days?!?!?

WRising said:
if hes trying then something is up with his computer, no way it takes that long... ive had problems uploading before but a few days?!?!?
Maybe he just ran off. OR, he just logged off for a few days to do something. We will never know. :cautious:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back