Another Recaster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam

Forum Founder
Member DIN
S800
http://cgi.ebay.com/...93%3A1|294%3A50

Dont' sell to this guy, looks like he's a recaster. The first time this was posted I figured it was a one off, but there he is again and again, so obviously he made a mold AND he's using my photos. What's this?

Your In Good Hands
5DBC60DFF1BF834D0C57D471A106C388-main.jpg

we also offer after sales help and assistance while you are constructing the kit. "Please don't worry about contacting me.. I'm happy to help in anyway I can. "

Mobile:077196440265

AUCTION:

logoEbay_x45.gifSign in or register

Site Map

Categories imgHdrDropDownIcon.gifMotors

StoresDaily Deal.

ADVT-SCHeaderNonTB_Q407-112x22.gif Advanced SearchBuySellMy eBayCommunityHelp##1##
imgCrnrO4.gif
##2##
imgCrnrO3.gif
s.gif
s.gif
iconLtArrow_20x20.gif
s.gif
Back to list of items
s.gif
Listed in category: Collectables > Other Collectables
s.gif
ltCurve.gif

<h1 class="itemTitle">xbox 360 1.1 Scale Halo Master Chief Costume Prop Kit</h1> Item number: 220449683298
rtCurve.gif
s.gif
s.gif
Buyer or seller of this item? Sign in for your status Watch this item in My eBay
s.gif
s.gif
s.gif
statusCheck_28x28.gif
This item has been added to My eBay for Guests.

As a guest, you can:

bltGrey.gif
Track up to 10 items on this computer in My eBay

bltGrey.gif
Receive an email reminder for this item a few hours before it ends

s.gif
s.gif

s.gif
s.gif
s.gif

s.gif
s.gif
DSC00516.jpg
DSC00516.jpg
View larger picture
s.gif
s.gif

bin_15x54.gif
price: GBP 125.00 Buy It Now >

(approximately US $202.54)

Make no payments for 3 months on this purchase - eBay MasterCardEnd time:Jul-14-09 06:50:32 PDT (1 day 9 hours)Shipping:To United States -- GBP 45.00

Parcelforce International Datapost

Service to United States

(more services)Ships to:WorldwideItem location:Wigan, Lancashire, United Kingdom You can also:

Bid with Bid Assistant

Get SMS or IM alerts | Email to a friend

Listing and payment details: HideShow

Starting time:Jul-09-09 06:50:32 PDTDuration:5-day listing Payment methods:PayPalSee details

s.gif
s.gif
Meet the sellerSeller:
s.gif
s.gif
the-master-replicas-uk
s.gif
( 161
iconTealStar_25x25.gif
)
s.gif
Feedback:99.499.4 % PositiveMember:since Apr-29-08 in United Kingdom

Registered as a individual seller
bullet.gif
See detailed feedback
bullet.gif
Ask seller a questions.gifbullet.gif Add to Favorite Sellers
bullet.gif
View seller's other items

Buy safely1. Check the seller's reputation

Score: 161161 | 99.499.4% Positive

See detailed feedback2. Check how you're protected

s.gif
Pay with
logoPayPal_51x14.gif
and your full purchase price is covered | See terms s.gifs.gif

Description

s.gif
s.gif
s.gif
<$blogmetadata{:content:}gt;
nmce2v.jpg

TmrLogo.JPG

The Master Replicas UK

HALO KIT

nmceif.jpg

imgLockup.gif
PPverification_seal.gif

MODEL KIT

PAINT SERVICE
halocosplay.jpg
Illuminated display
normal_DSCN0133.JPG
BUILD SERVICE
4782.jpg

FULL KIT Life-size Halo Model Kit
This is an auction for Life-size Halo Model Kit. You will be getting everything you need to make a complete halo model . This kit has been designed for easy construction so even an inexperienced model maker can assemble the kit. if you still not sure, we also offer after sales help and assistance while you are constructing the kit and we will supply replacement parts at a discounted rate should the worst happen.
The kit is 32inches long and made of lightweight polyurethane plastic, making it light and durable.
"To give you some added reassurance with regards to buying from us... Apart from our feedback, I will offer you a money back guarantee terms apply... We also offer after sales help and assistance while you are constructing the kit and we will supply replacement parts at a discounted rate should the worst happen. Please don't worry about contacting me..... I'm happy to help in anyway I can... "

<h2 align="center"> The parts listed below is what you will receive.. </h2>
Description:
  • [*]complete unit ready for panting
Optional extras:
  • [*]
    Build service £25.00
    [*]
    Illuminated display and Battery Pack Installed £25.00
    [*]
    Paint Service £25.00
Terms
  • [*] Items can only be shipped to the address affiliated with the pay pal / ebay account used for payment[*] International shipping: Is based on actual Size and weight + a small per item handling charge which helps us with packaging fees. [*] Payment: Paypal Cash on Delivery cheques etc -- all auction payments are due within 7 days from the day the auction closes. NO EXCEPTIONS[*] Shipping & Handling: UK. shipping & handling costs are fixed and non-negotiable as stated in the auction description. After 7 days from the close of an auction items will NOT qualify for discounted shipping and will be invoiced at full price shipping.[*] Discounted shipping! (UK only ) We do offer discounts on shipping for multiple purchases. Shipping is full price for the highest priced shipping amount and half off everything else. All items must be paid for with one invoice, by the 7th day after the first auction's ending date, ANY ITEM OVER 7 DAYS OLD DOES NOT QUALIFY FOR DISCOUNTED SHIPPING. Ebay does not send a discounted invoice ~ you need to request one to get the multiple purchase shipping discounts.[*] International: We ship via DHL. We realize this is a more expensive method of shipping, but it is much more reliable and provides door to tracking for most countries, (required for any paypal dispute) -- You can save money by combining invoices and we will do our best to make it economical for you (just use the request invoice feature in eBay checkout after you are finished shopping).see feature in eBay checkout after you are finished shopping).[*] Refunds and exchanges: We DO accept returns, however, we DO NOT refund shipping charges for any reason . Any return must be postmarked no more than 14 days from the closing of the auction. The item must be returned in the same condition with tags attached. Contact us for a return address and to let us know that you need to send a return.[*] Exchanges: We will do our best to make exchanges for a different size or colour if we have what you need in our back up inventory and not up for auction. Shipping is the responsibility of the buyer.
imgLockup.gif

About Me
th_IronmanMark2Render.png
ebay_store_logo.jpg

Your In Good Hands
we also offer after sales help and assistance while you are constructing the kit. "Please don't worry about contacting me.. I'm happy to help in anyway I can. "
Mobile:077196440265

Money Back Offer
7day.gif

7 Day money back guarantee Where stated we offer a no quibble money back guarantee, items must be returned at your cost in a resalable condition.

Resalable means the products is in perfect condition with no protective plastics or seals broken. All Original packaging should also be in tact.

Refund is on the product its self, not postage (if a products had free delivery upon purchase we reserve the right to charge delivery at cost and deduct from refund). We do reserve the right not to honor this on the criterea that all the about requests are not met.

Links
Template by
freetemplates-88x15.jpg

bloggerbutton1.gif

nmcf0o.jpg
'); } if ( plugin ) { document.write(''); document.write(' '); document.write(' '); document.write(' '); document.write(' '); } else if (!(navigator.appName && navigator.appName.indexOf("Netscape")>=0 && navigator.appVersion.indexOf("5.")

DSC00516.jpg

s.gif

s.gif
s.gif
Shipping and handlingShips toWorldwide

Country: Show all availableShipping and HandlingTo ServiceInsuranceGBP 15.00 United KingdomRoyal Mail 2nd Class StandardEstimated delivery Varies for items shipped from an international locationGBP 5.00 OptionalGBP 45.00 WorldwideParcelforce International DatapostNone

Country: Show all availableShipping and HandlingTo ServiceInsuranceGBP 15.00 United KingdomRoyal Mail 2nd Class StandardEstimated delivery Varies for items shipped from an international locationGBP 5.00 OptionalGBP 45.00 WorldwideParcelforce International DatapostNone

Country: Show all availableAfghanistanAlbaniaAlgeriaAmerican SamoaAndorraAngolaAnguillaAntigua and BarbudaArgentinaArmeniaArubaAustraliaAustriaAzerbaijan RepublicBahamasBahrainBangladeshBarbadosBelarusBelgiumBelizeBeninBermudaBhutanBoliviaBosnia and HerzegovinaBotswanaBrazilBritish Virgin IslandsBrunei DarussalamBulgariaBurkina FasoBurundiCambodiaCameroonCanadaCape Verde IslandsCayman IslandsCentral African RepublicChadChileChinaColombiaComorosCongo, Democratic Republic of theCongo, Republic of theCook IslandsCosta RicaCroatia, Republic ofCuba, Republic ofCyprusCzech RepublicDenmarkDjiboutiDominicaDominican RepublicEcuadorEgyptEl SalvadorEquatorial GuineaEritreaEstoniaEthiopiaFalkland Islands (Islas Malvinas)FijiFinlandFranceFrench GuianaFrench PolynesiaGabon RepublicGambiaGeorgiaGermanyGhanaGibraltarGreeceGreenlandGrenadaGuadeloupeGuamGuatemalaGuineaGuinea-BissauGuyanaHaitiHondurasHong KongHungaryIcelandIndiaIndonesiaIranIraqIrelandIsraelItalyJamaicaJapanJordanKazakhstanKenyaKiribatiKorea, NorthKorea, SouthKuwaitKyrgyzstanLaosLatviaLebanonLesothoLiberiaLibyaLiechtensteinLithuaniaLuxembourgMacauMacedoniaMadagascarMalawiMalaysiaMaldivesMaliMaltaMarshall IslandsMartiniqueMauritaniaMauritiusMayotteMexicoMicronesiaMoldovaMonacoMongoliaMontserratMoroccoMozambiqueNamibiaNauruNepalNetherlandsNetherlands AntillesNew CaledoniaNew ZealandNicaraguaNigerNigeriaNiueNorwayOmanPakistanPalauPanamaPapua New GuineaParaguayPeruPhilippinesPolandPortugalPuerto RicoQatarReunionRomaniaRussian FederationRwandaSaint HelenaSaint Kitts-NevisSaint LuciaSaint Pierre and MiquelonSaint Vincent and the GrenadinesSan MarinoSaudi ArabiaSenegalSeychellesSierra LeoneSingaporeSlovakiaSloveniaSolomon IslandsSomaliaSouth AfricaSpainSri LankaSudanSurinameSwazilandSwedenSwitzerlandSyriaTaiwanTajikistanTanzaniaThailandTogoTongaTrinidad and TobagoTunisiaTurkeyTurkmenistanTurks and Caicos IslandsTuvaluUgandaUkraineUnited Arab EmiratesUnited KingdomUnited StatesUruguayUzbekistanVanuatuVatican City StateVenezuelaVietnamVirgin Islands (U.S.)Wallis and FutunaWestern SaharaWestern SamoaYemenZambiaZimbabweShipping and HandlingToServiceInsuranceGBP 45.00 United StatesParcelforce International DatapostNone*Sellers are not responsible for service transit time. This information is provided by the carrier and excludes weekends and holidays. Note that transit times may vary, particularly during peak periods.Return policyThe seller will not accept returns for this item. <a name="paymentmethods">Payment detailsPayment methodPreferred/AcceptedBuyer protection on eBay
imgEcheck.gif

Accepted Pay with
logoPayPal_51x14.gif
and your full purchase price is covered | See terms
s.gif
Learn about payment methodsHelpTake action on this itemItem title: xbox 360 1.1 Scale Halo Master Chief Costume Prop Kit

Buy It Now
bin_15x54.gif
price: GBP 125.00 (Approximately US $202.54)

Buy It Now > You will confirm in the next step.

Purchase this item now without bidding. Learn about Buy It Now.

Other options
s.gif
iconLtArrow_20x20.gif
s.gif
Back to list of items | Report this item | Printer Version | Sell one like this

Seller assumes all responsibility for listing this item.
s.gif

eBay Pulse | eBay Reviews | eBay Stores | Reseller Marketplace | Austria | France | Germany | Italy | Spain | United Kingdom | Popular Searches | New Pulse

Half.com | Tickets | Kijiji | PayPal | ProStores | Apartments for Rent | Shopping.com | Skype

s.gif

About eBay | Announcements | Security Center | Resolution Center | eBay Toolbar | Policies | Government Relations | Site Map | Help

Copyright © 1995-2009 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the eBay User Agreement and Privacy Policy.

s.gif
eBay official time
s.gif

s.gif

s.gif

s.gif

s.gif

s.gif

s.gif

s.gif

s.gif

s.gif

bltGrey.gif

s.gif

s.gif

s.gif

s.gif

s.gif

s.gif

s.gif

DSC00516.jpg

s.gif

s.gif

s.gif

s.gif

s.gif

s.gif

s.gif

s.gif

bullet.gif

s.gif

bullet.gif

bullet.gif

s.gif

s.gif

s.gif

s.gif

s.gif

s.gif

imgLockup.gif

DSC00516.jpg

s.gif

s.gif

s.gif

logoPayPal_51x14.gif

s.gif

bin_15x54.gif

s.gif

iconLtArrow_20x20.gif

s.gif

s.gif

s.gif

s.gif

s.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Might be an outright scam if he doesn't even have his own pictures.

Not everyone has the same morals and respect for prop building as *most* of the people here do, so this shouldn't be very surprising any more. It may be unethical to you, but to them it may seem like a great idea, and they may have little to no idea about your thoughts on the subject.

In other news, this looks like he's trying to impersonate Master Replicas. Is he doing a good job? No, he's not. He even provided an email address and phone number for us to have fun with.

I'm gonna email him just for the sake of getting a reply, I have an idea.

EDIT: And why in the world is he using an in-game picture from the freaking prealpha to show an illuminated display? Who would be gullible enough to buy this?

EDITEDIT: If msn.com uses the same mail service as hotmail, my plan may work. :eek

box o crayons said:
under description it says complete unit ready for panting?

Which means sanding in English, since he probably molded it so badly that it looks more like a closed umbrella than a gun.

They are known recasters and have been outed over at the RPF as well. It's Lee Moore and Michelle (I believe it's his girlfriend) which is a damn shame - my understanding was they used to be fairly legit. They also ripped off TMP's Iron Man and some Predator stuff. What a couple of scumbags...

These are the same ones I emailed you about a ways back - sorry man, that bites...

apparently this is a well know recaster who no one can seem to stop.

Hey, im sick of the same guy trying to sell of this recast of Adam's AR. this is what, the third time? i created an eBay account just to report him. this is ridiculous

I reported the item, sent a message, etc etc. Sorry Adam. Some people have no sense of decency or respect in their core.

Cheers,

Kensai

*insert strong of curses and angry rant here*

Not everyone has the same morals and respect for prop building as *most* of the people here do, so this shouldn't be very surprising any more. It may be unethical to you, but to them it may seem like a great idea, and they may have little to no idea about your thoughts on the subject.

That is not an excuse and it certainly doesn't mean we should have to put up with it, not that you ment it that way I'm sure. I'm just very angry, cus its like stealing from Adam. Not only that but this guy has done it multiple times, by now I'm sure hes heard several opinions on the subject most of which telling him its wrong. Send him one of those nifty C&Ds.

Kaya Tetsu said:
That is not an excuse and it certainly doesn't mean we should have to put up with it, not that you ment it that way I'm sure. I'm just very angry, cus its like stealing from Adam. Not only that but this guy has done it multiple times, by now I'm sure hes heard several opinions on the subject most of which telling him its wrong. Send him one of those nifty C&Ds.

Unless this person has put more than a few hours of work into a prop or something time-consuming, they most likely don't know how valuable it is to the creator. If he does, then he cares as much for the creator as a common internet pirate, in which case far fewer methods of stopping him will work.

I'm trying to test some... computer things using his email reply, but I still need to check if he replied at all.

I say send him a legitimate-looking C&D from "Microsoft", just so he'll stop the BS and go home and everyone can get some rest.

EDIT: And does eBay take down auctions/sales for recasted items? I didn't know they did, but it'd help. A lot.

Its a shame what some people will do. reported him on ebay and sent him an email.I would say more, but im done prosecuting for tonight.

What a ********, huh?, now that guy needs to have his spine split and eyes removed, that way he is harmless to the community for life.

Peter Cooper said:
Do we have a "human" name for this guy so we know not to sell to him by name?

Yes - it's Lee Moore and Michelle Stuart. I believe that they have others that they "work" with as well. For some reason their account here is still active. They were here just a few weeks ago (probably looking for more props to steal)...

Everyone should read these threads so they understand what total scumbags these people are:

RPF Thread #1

RPF Thread #2 - The Big One

Adam/Mods - you may want to close their account out...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back