Another Recaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been selling my Busa, Recon and CQB with my wifes account (brittanyweimert) so please do not report that acct.

Ithica

Ithica said:
I have been selling my Busa, Recon and CQB with my wifes account (brittanyweimert) so please do not report that acct.

Ithica

I think that if we suspect that someone is recasting someone else’s work, that we should first contact the original creator and let them know about it before we just start reporting accounts. This way we won’t report someone as a recaster that really isn’t one. Just my two cents.

Example:

Ithica,

I noticed that there is a Hayabusa helmet that is being sold on ebay by ABC123 that looks like yours. Here is the link…. I just to let you know incase someone is recasting your work.

Dark

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems we may have inadverntly started a witchhunt here. Perhaps there should be a MOD controled thread for people to post the information of the suspected recaster/seller.

NO action taken until the mods can have a chance to check it out? Just an idea.

Adam, I'm sorry for your loss on this, I know people take this personally, almost like an attack on their child. I hope things come to a cunclusion soon, good luck.

I sent him a message over ebay about when he is able to get another one and this is the reply i got:

"Yes if you are want one let me know & I will send you payment instructions as eBay are being a bit funny about selling guns especially if they are built up like this one, I also have the Halo SMG's as well as the full costume in fibreglass. Regards Chris"

I then went to the persons account who brought the rifle:

http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/piehammer

Member since yesterday??? Sounds like a made up account once he was questioned about it being a recast???

And now to quote ebay:

"Do not respond to the sender if this message requests that you complete the transaction outside of eBay. This type of offer is against eBay policy, may be fraudulent, and is not covered by buyer protection programs."

I do not expect a reply to the message about me being able to collect. Recasters are not into the prop making scene at all, simply greedy for money, he's been reported and hopefully this gets him off.

I know this is old news, but I recently got a reply from him on whether he made the AR or not. I asked if he made the original mold and he replied.....

"I bought 7 reddy made, douse this help you & your buddies?"

lol

I just saw ebay took the item down so I guess this is old news

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back