Anubis Stargate Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Propbuilder

Well I ditch all my other project cause I found an Anubis Helmet (which I had wanted to do one for like ever) I found them here though I can't remember who it was that made the files but thank you and once I go look it up I thank you again.

Any way I made the head last night and glassed it this afternoon and then added thickened gel coat (so I don't have to worry about sanding fiberglass and it helps smooth it out faster with out the bondo weight ( which with all the detail will still be a lot)..tonight while watching TV I'll do the "neck" piece and maybe get the shoulders done as well....

Anyway here is my start CNC are always welcome,

Anubis helmet gallery

link4044 said:
nice work, i always want to make one.....what scale did you do?

I used the scale in the file it seemed to be right in relation to the "neck" body section and that seems to be in relation to my height.....I hope it works its a lot of work and material.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats awesome! I'ma massive stargate fan lol

You plan to put up some wip photos?

It be awesome to see what youv'e done so far :D

FoolyCoolyMan said:
Thats awesome! I'ma massive stargate fan lol

You plan to put up some wip photos?

It be awesome to see what youv'e done so far :D

lol! im such an idiot... saw the link when i went back to the top of the page... *face Palm*

I would uss the file is either Bluto's or one of stargate characters that I posted up a while back and someone finally broke down the helmet. Out of curosity whats that helmet with what looks like a cresent moon its forehead on your shelve behind the Anubis?

this thread was made before the website switch. the gallery is gone now and all old 405th thread links no longer work.

the general rule is not to resurrect a thread more than a month old by the way.

Look MrTiKi, it is a rule that threads a month old cannot be posted on, and in truth most of all necro posts are made because the search function was used.

WTF are you talking about. At least he is using the search feature and looking instead of just starting a new thread.
@Mr.TiKi (and noobs also)
Charlieiscool12 is correct. FYI, necroposting is listed in the Warning and Offenses List and it is defined as follows:

Necro-Posts - Posting on dead threads after approximately a minimum of one month passes where conversation has died off or the subject was settled. Posting in old topics is allowed if you have new information to provide or a new question to ask that is related. Please PM the original post owners first if you have questions/comments about their old posts prior to posting your questions in those topics.

Hopefully, this should illuminate things for you and ArmorofTwo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back