Any Texans here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spartan 110 said:
Anyone here live around west houston?

I live about an hour away from Houston, in Beaumont. But my fam has a condo in downtown Houston.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jose said:
Actually Ben iv seen you at Games stop many times lol. Ill have to say hi sometime.

you'll have to come see me over at Game-Cove now. I run the gaming side over there. BTW I am hoping to unveil my armor on the 11th at our grand opening. It's just a statue recast but I will be modding it up to be more acurate in the next several months. I hope to have an E.V.A. ready for launch in sept.

www.gamecoveonline.com

drgon47 said:
Heck with all the people from Texas we might just be able to form a small army........interesting :dee:

muwahaha world domination!

rmitch said:
Austin :ha:

Hey, you and Honest Insanity need to come over to do a real halo vid.

Austin is a mere 2 hour drive from where I am. Once my suit is finished Id be up for doing a video.

Well who would have thought that we had quite a few in Texas. Now we need some one to make an avatar of MC on a horse. (becareful ito the person who does actually try this, don't wanna end of like Christopher Reeve (god rest his soul))

Waco is only like an hour and fifteen minutes away from Austin. I could help out if you needed anybody else for the vid as soon as I finish up the Mk V suit.

If I get my suit done before the H3 release we all need to go to the game store to pick up our games together.

for you guys in the Beaumont/ Houston area (Jose) you need to come to our H3 release party at Game-Cove. We are having a massive 48hr event for H3 starting on the 24th and ofcourse I will be in armor (hoping to have it converted to e.v.a.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back