Are you happy?

Are you happy?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm always happy. Even when I'm having a crappy day and I want to throttle the boss for making me do something that just defies the logical order of progression on the job, or I'm feeling like no one likes or loves me, I'm happy.

Why? I'm still breathing.

See... When you boil life down to it's simplest, there are only two ways to be (and Gamers should understand this better than anyone). Those two states of being are breathing and not breathing. Not breathing is bad because you have more quarters, or the reset button finally broke, so that would be cause to be unhappy. Breathing is good because it means this life ain't over, and you've still got chances to win.

I'm breathing... Therefore, I am happy.

I must say.....i'm happy because i came back after a long, long time to see how awesome this forum has become :D

also i'm in college, that makes me happy.

how is everyone doing, by the way?

Well Im not happy. I cant play games as much as i like, I have TV Projects stacking up, I dont have a job, my mom is threating to kick me out, I dont have a car (Not even a permit) but that isnt so bad (kinda), no girl to fall back on when poo hits the ceiling occilation machine (although if and when i do get to my college of choice, I think i'll find her), I have to work on my college essay (and I find it difficult to start an essay but im always good at finishing it), I want to make armor but there is never enough time, my skill level for armor making in really low and Its difficult to raise it, I want to take a welding class but I havent taken the initiative yet, I want to finish my pilots license but I never find the time, I still dont have anyone to care about, and lastly, I see many, many similarities between all of us at the 405th and I wish there was some way we could all get together IRL and chill. Like a LAN Party, but with armor and other nerdy and cool things.

So that is my rant. I hope you enjoyed it. Im proboly going to post it on Facebook now to cause massive Lulz.

i am happy because i finally got a girl to care about and i also have a new xbox 360 and am making strait As in school

I'm happy for 2 reasons
1. because the postman just dropped off a nice brown box (I love receiving parcels)
2. Because said parcel contained my Smick brand Halo Reach pistol. Now It'll be harder to forget to remember REACH!

Well Im not happy. I cant play games as much as i like, I have TV Projects stacking up, I dont have a job, my mom is threating to kick me out, I dont have a car (Not even a permit) but that isnt so bad (kinda), no girl to fall back on when poo hits the ceiling occilation machine (although if and when i do get to my college of choice, I think i'll find her), I have to work on my college essay (and I find it difficult to start an essay but im always good at finishing it), I want to make armor but there is never enough time, my skill level for armor making in really low and Its difficult to raise it, I want to take a welding class but I havent taken the initiative yet, I want to finish my pilots license but I never find the time, I still dont have anyone to care about, and lastly, I see many, many similarities between all of us at the 405th and I wish there was some way we could all get together IRL and chill. Like a LAN Party, but with armor and other nerdy and cool things.

So that is my rant. I hope you enjoyed it. Im proboly going to post it on Facebook now to cause massive Lulz.
It's hard to believe that all of this came from a guy named I AM A FUZZY BEAR.

Im happy, New computer and desk, new job at best buy and been doing some fulfilling work lately. But also sad because i'm screwing up homeschooling for the fourth time in the last four years and at this rate wont graduate if i dont start giving a damn about it :( and no Girlfriend.

Good I say not much cash goin on in the miracle home(yes miracle is my last name) my moms always nag nag nagin and school works bunchin up luckly I got my beautiful,smart,funny gf of 2 years even though she told me I cared more about sex than being with her but I worked that out! Yay and I lost at my academic meet twice :( but we went to McDonalds so all good in my books

Im happy, New computer and desk, new job at best buy and been doing some fulfilling work lately. But also sad because i'm screwing up homeschooling for the fourth time in the last four years and at this rate wont graduate if i dont start giving a damn about it :( and no Girlfriend.
I find it fascinating how many homeschoolers there are on this site, myself included (until I graduated and went to college this year). I've seen quite a few of use come out of the closet in the time I've been here! From someone who's done successfully (I have a academic scholarship at college), you're right, you have to just buckle down, and if you're not self motivated, you need to find a way to change that to make homeschooling work. When it does, though, it's really a terrific education.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back