Average Video Gamer Age

How old are you?

• younger then 14 (please specify in thread)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Older then 29 (please specify in thread)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another member of the 16s ;)

It's only at the age of 16 that you can legally buy all the 'popular games'; thus, there would be a peak at that point... Well, that's my theory anyway :p

Aeonyx said:
30......ugh, first time I have had to type that, lol.

lol I'm hitting the big 30 this year....not looking forward to it :( I feel like Danny Glover in Lethal Weapon..."I'm getting too old for this sh**"

Last edited by a moderator:
=Ω24= Leyton said:

It's only at the age of 16 that you can legally buy all the 'popular games'; thus, there would be a peak at that point... Well, that's my theory anyway :p

wait there is a game age in your country?

here kids at the age of 6 can take home even horror games/movies etc...

in the u.s it is 17 or older to buy halo and such. :angry oh yeah and I am glad to see this is a multi-website thread you are making to collect data baceause for this site I feel maturity is quite a bit more important then age. oh yeah and ImaGonnaGetYou, I thugh you would be older! (in a good way, nota bad one)

33 about to hit 34 in a few weeks. The first console I bought was a Sega Master System II and I haven't stopped playing since then, don't intend to either.

I'm also lucky enough to have a partner who is a gamer. Linda's 28 and we often get a copy each of games so we can link up and play together, ;)

=Ω24= Leyton said:

At microplay, there are no age limits :p

At EB Games however, they're insane. You can't even hand them the money yourself, you have to have a parent do it.

I'm 19. I've heard the average gamer age is around 31, but that might just be the average age of people buying games and not people playing games. God knows I couldn't afford the games I wanted when I was growing up so I would ususally talk my dad into getting them for me. I'd suspect the average age of people who actually play is somewhere in the teen-ages. Although I did get into a discussion today with repair man that came over to my house about Modern Warfare 2 and Assassin's Creed 2 and he said he was 51.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back