Average Video Gamer Age

How old are you?

• younger then 14 (please specify in thread)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Older then 29 (please specify in thread)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kodorei

Hi, so I'm hoping to get alot of feedback, I will update the averages as more poll votes are cast.

EDIT*

Average age after 39 votes:

20.1 (funny as no one has voted 20 :p)

Average age after 50 votes:

19,7 (Slight decline)

I just dropped playing games really but i'm almost 18 now. Just stopped. I feel like i can do more stuff now. Its just to mutch time consuming.

I would like to say that it really doesn't matter, age or maturity level really have no effect on whether or not you play video games.

Though I guess I'll just slap down 15 since I've hit a conclusion similar to rundown's.

13, 14 tomorrow. Funny you made this thread, after a 3 month lack of video games, I've just started up the hobby again.

I haven't been playing much lately, school's been my main priority, but I'll put down 14.

EDIT: Although you put 'Below 14' and 'Over 29' options, there's no options for 14 and 29, you might want to edit that (if possible, I've never put a poll in a thread, so I wouldn't know).

MikyVengeance said:
hey, just out of curiousity, what is this data being used for? :p

oh btw 16 :D

Out of my own curiosity, I'm releasing it on my blog too...

Ill propably run this on other websites for as much data as possible.

Underdogg13 said:
I haven't been playing much lately, school's been my main priority, but I'll put down 14.

EDIT: Although you put 'Below 14' and 'Over 29' options, there's no options for 14 and 29, you might want to edit that (if possible, I've never put a poll in a thread, so I wouldn't know).

Well, there is a limited amount that you can select, as long as you guys post your age in the thread Ill update em to the first post

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to be, well, an addict to video games. Now, Ill play for maybe 4 hours a week. 30 minutes here, and hour there. Just got more interesting things to do now. Picking up 3d modeling, CNC machining, working on firearms, amatuer photography. Theres alot out there to do, then virtually saving the world over and over.

Looks like the 16 years old are replying more than the other ones. I'm 43 and I've been playing Dungeons and Dragons for 29 years. Gee nobody's getting younger.

I think around 16. Every gamer is usually a little kid under 9 or older than 20. 16 seems like a good midpoint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back