Badges, Patches, And Other Decals

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was wondering (and i really hate to do the noob thing) if any one had any Ship Patch designs for the In Ember Clad, Piller of Autumn. thanks in advance.

AFS

DreadMullet said:
not sure if they have what you need in here, but there are some sweet badges in here. patches and suff...405th

I almost forgot about that thread, lol. SCG and I need to get talking about those "kill" notches and what not again :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Since this is titled the way it is can I post without hyjacking..I hope so...lol.

This is one I designed for my suit. I used the theme of my fav unit (101st). My first actual combat unit.
15qd6yc.jpg

Ithica

P.S. If anyone would lie ot use it, feel free. You might want to change the name..lol or leave it, that would be cool.

I was 1/320th FA when we started the war. Pretty much the last imte I did Artillery. I was right donw the road litterally fro the Rakkasans while on Fort Campbell. I do miss that post. Thanks for the postivie reply.

I also seen somone else do Kill Knotches. Here are some I did.
2s16939.jpg

Ithica

this was a patch i threw together, never finished it. i couldnt get the picture in the middle right, so i stopped.

the idea is if you loose a friend in combat you would wear this patch.
odstpatch.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back