Best H5 skill/luck moments?

mumgoot

Animated%2BGIF-downsized_large.gif

'Nuff said

mumgoot

SI3RRA 117

Nice! Your second vid was corrupted though. Might be on my end, just fyi.o_O Even the ground pound was really good:D. It was sharp and clean. I have a hard time getting pound kills. My moment just happened to be one of those "right place at the right time" things. Plus the headshot was luck.
Ya I find pretty much all of my capture worthy moments are luck too..... but hey, even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in while

mblackwell1002

Sr Member
Nice! Your second vid was corrupted though. Might be on my end, just fyi.o_O Even the ground pound was really good:D. It was sharp and clean. I have a hard time getting pound kills. My moment just happened to be one of those "right place at the right time" things. Plus the headshot was luck.
Thanks! I try not to use ground pound, but a good pound kill is pretty fun. And being in the right place at the right time to continue a spree is always nice.
Speaking of: this game was a lot of luck.
XboxClips | IgnotusSPARTAN playing Halo 5: Guardians

mumgoot

SI3RRA 117

mumgoot

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.