Best Starting Pepakura Projects?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penguinator16

Hello Everyone!
I am new to making things with Pepakura and was wondering what the best projects for starters are.
So far I have made a frag grenade, but I'm wondering what the best gun is for beginners and what the best helmet is for beginners. (it can be anything, preferably halo or iron man)

I am sorry if I am posting this in the wrong place. I am also a beginner to 405th! :(

Thank you guys for reading! PLEASE HELP! :D

well i was helping my brother a little bit i would say either a halo 1 helmet or a recon helmet if your making with card boar view my profile my costumes r all card board and foam things

Start with a halo 1 or 2 marine. Also, DO NOT start with a gun. Not till your really good with Pep. Trust me, they're the hardest thing to make. Easily.

DO NOT start with a gun. Not till your really good with Pep. Trust me, they're the hardest thing to make. Easily.

also most but not all guns are made from wood not pepakura but if you have the confidence i would go to the halo costuming wiki and do the
MA5B assalt rifle (not HD LOL). for the helmet i did the h2 odst helmet by ruze as a tester for size and you can complete it if you want. the halo 1 marine is a nice first build but its all decided on what you want to do.

Some of the Robogenesis mark VI files (mid/low def) can be a good starting point. The big fold and bigger tabs can be more forgiving for a beginner, and you still end up with pretty good looking finished product.

Thanks for the replies! I'm not planning on making a weapon anymore. And if I do, I've seen videos of toys that completely copied the Halo assault rifle. (If your interested the videos said they got the assault rifle "toy" at Toys R Us. . . embarrassing to buy, but worth it!. Its green, LOOK FOR IT!) And which one is the Mark IV. Is that from Halo Wars or CE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back