Black Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liq

I didn't really see much I wanted this year for myself so I might wait until Monday and do some online stuff. i got the kids a Wii, 32 inch Samsung LCD, and a few Wii games to go along with other stuff we already bought. I think I got a honey deal on the tv, it was just over $400 after tax I think and without me having to wait in some ridiculous line.

I did score for myself a nerf gun on the cheap that I'm going to mod up to go with my Halo suit, and Farcry 2 for pc for $5 along with a copy of WoW for another $5. I think I buy $5 WoW every year for my kid just for the free month, lol.

Anybody else get anything good? or see any women catfighting over a toaster or anything?

i did nothing this year just slept in but i was working at a walmart in South Carilina whne the PS2 first came out and saw a lady get punched and stepped on when they opened the bags for everyone, i think it took all of like 3 min for the 2 pallets to be empty

I spent about 400 on clothes, games, movies, and god knows what else I got, too tired when I was leaving the store they had a really old lady that punched a guy in the face when they pulled the black bags off the plasma tv's and I mean she knocked him out cold.

just bought a 1.5TB external drive that I needed. was tempted to buy other things, but decided not to.

Got GTA IV for 10 bucks, pretty good deal if you ask me.

I'm waiting for Post-Christmas sales, THAT'S when the biggest and best stuff is going to be on sale at dirt cheap prices, as it seems not many people are buying this holiday season.

Still stuck at work. Stupid people coming in at 6pm and asking if we still have the advertised computers...

I did pick up a cheap cd case, an illuminated keyboard, and a few computer programs on the cheap though.

I picked up a copy of Halo 3:ODST.

I would've loved to take advantage of the $101 discount on most of Apples more expensive products, but the $20 off the game worked out just as well.

Potshot said:
I would've loved to take advantage of the $101 discount on most of Apples more expensive products, but the $20 off the game worked out just as well.

Crap where was that at?

I got a 23" hd monitor with hdmi port for my Desktop, thats all for this year

Last edited by a moderator:
JangoFett140 said:
Crap where was that at?

I got a 23" hd monitor with hdmi port for my Desktop, thats all for this year

Which one?

The Apple thing was on their website and in their stores.

The ODST sale was at Gamestop for 3 days. So if you go tomorrow there's a chance that your local gamestop might still be having the sale. If not, Left 4 Dead 2 should be running on a $20 off sale until 12/6.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back