Blackula and Hypers ODST build

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, that's too funny Tony.
The suit looks bea...ut...iful! Now I wanna do an ODST too. One suit at a time....

Hey guys, did you know that Tony is really a munchkin in disguise? It's true and here's a photo to prove it! I'm really diggin' the hair man!

Tonythemunchkin.jpg

He's always wearing those pesky glasses....

Ha Ha ...lol, So wish I knew how to do photo shop..lol.:D It would be on like donkey kong! These are the lollypop kids right? To funny my man. So, when you going to finish your suit? Maybe we can all meet up for DragonCon? Be good and thanks for the laughs my friend!

Tony

Ha Ha ...lol, So wish I knew how to do photo shop..lol.:D It would be on like donkey kong! These are the lollypop kids right? To funny my man. So, when you going to finish your suit? Maybe we can all meet up for DragonCon? Be good and thanks for the laughs my friend!

Tony
Those are some mad Paint skills my friend, no PS here. And yes....they represent the lolly pop guild. I don't know when I'll finish my suit dude. I am moving forward on it but still have a long way to go. I would love to meet you guys at a con eventually. That would be awesome. Thank you too for the laughs.:)

Forgive the previous non response guys..

HAHAHA! that's awesome.

The suit looks really good. Once you get it all tweaked it will be perfect. It also helps to have someone to help you get dressed.

lol, thanks for the comments my man, loving the buckles:)

Hey Blackula727,
The suit looks great, there is not really that many tweeks that need to be done to your suit for it to be ready for the convention. Adding to that the paint job looks amazing, the camouflage on the thighs and forearms is top notch, also the paint on the chest piece and helmet looks great too. Furthermore the weathering on the rest of the armor pices including the painted parts is really spot on. Also are you going to add some paint and weathering to the ODST pistol or just leave it basically black? Great work so far Tony, I cant wait to see more of your amazing work.

Andrew:

Thanks Kenster, means a lot. I'm going to try and finish the pistol after megacon so I can give it the attention it deserves. Its a great piece and I just primered it with black primer for now. Also, did you see the up grades on the visor buck, I took note of some things you and I had discussed. I think it will work a lot better. Thanks again for yor help buddy!

Those are some mad Paint skills my friend, no PS here. And yes....they represent the lolly pop guild. I don't know when I'll finish my suit dude. I am moving forward on it but still have a long way to go. I would love to meet you guys at a con eventually. That would be awesome. Thank you too for the laughs.:)

One day my man on the CON. Thanks for the paint skills comment. Not really sure what PS stands for though? Is that like BS, but with more mustard? J/K, thanks again for the kind comments yo!

Thanks for viewing the thread guys!

WOW guys this looks amazing. You all are great builders and work well as a team. I am sad that i have missed so much by being away. I love the suit. You guys make me want to work harder so i can become as good as you. Thanks for sharing all the greatness with us! I look forward to more. :)

WOW guys this looks amazing. You all are great builders and work well as a team. I am sad that i have missed so much by being away. I love the suit. You guys make me want to work harder so i can become as good as you. Thanks for sharing all the greatness with us! I look forward to more. :)

Thanks man and don't worry about taking leave my man. Jump back in and make some awesome armor with the rest of us. Those are your orders...lol.

Heres a teaser photo of MegaCon, check the link for the other photos.

197ebcd1.jpg

MegaCon 2012 Photos

Thanks for viewing guys!

Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back