....\\\\\\...........................
......\\\\\\\\......................
..|-----| |-\\\\\\\.../|||||||| |
.|-----|_|--\\\\\\\\\\|||||||| |
..|-----|_|--\\\\\\\\\|||||||| |
...|----|_|-\\\\\\\\\\|||||||| |
..........................\||||||| |

seconded! awesome work y'all!!!!

This is simply amazing guys . I was browsing through the first few pages and I think i've found Tony's secret work fuel lol -

worktimesnacks.jpg

Once again , fantastic job guys! Awesome teamwork!

-Jacob

Another Spectacular helmet Guys im not suprised in the least with this sort of workmanship from you two though. What are you equipping yourself weapons wise?

Thanks brotha! Well, I like when old meets new, so I'll be rocking the duel Reach Smick6 pistols like a boss...lol

P.S. I'm eyeballing that HAZOP...lol. Will you be molding?

..|\||...............................
...\\\\..............................
....\\\\\\...........................
......\\\\\\\\......................
..|-----| |-\\\\\\\.../|||||||| |
.|-----|_|--\\\\\\\\\\|||||||| |
..|-----|_|--\\\\\\\\\|||||||| |
...|----|_|-\\\\\\\\\\|||||||| |
..........................\||||||| |

seconded! awesome work y'all!!!!

Thanks my man!!

Nice Job Tony, It looks really good, but mines :D, Im just kidding, can't wait to see it completed

FoSho!

This is simply amazing guys . I was browsing through the first few pages and I think i've found Tony's secret work fuel lol -

worktimesnacks.jpg

Once again , fantastic job guys! Awesome teamwork!

-Jacob

Lol, you caught me.

Lol, I wonder whats in the sippy cup

You again? lol, nah it's my sons. It be the finest apple juice on the seven seas argh! <----In pirate voice

Those Helmets are just way to cool.

Thanks Thorn! Can't wait to se your upgraded suit!!! Extra Dragons please...lol

Well, no real update, but I was monkeying around with this bag o junk earlier this morning. Need to get it all nice & purty. I know, it's rough.

2a557e3b.jpg

be good guys!

Tony

Nice work :D Me Gusta :D

Thank you!

Okay, I know this build is straight up turning into a rap video (Kanye featuring 50 cent or something...lol <--irrelevent). But, here you go peeps. Buckles brought to you by JUSTINIAN:

Boom!!! (These are the new hotness, check post#126 for old & busted)

24384496.jpg

Well, keep building all! And thanks 10000% to Justin for saving me and building this awesome lazer cut buckles.

Thank you!

Okay, I know this build is straight up turning into a rap video (Kanye featuring 50 cent or something...lol <--irrelevent). But, here you go peeps. Buckles brought to you by JUSTINIAN:

Boom!!! (These are the new hotness, check post#126 for old & busted)

24384496.jpg

Well, keep building all! And thanks 10000% to Justin for saving me and building this awesome lazer cut buckles.

what IS up with all these slang terms being thrown around as of late?? the forum has gone down hill since that "HALO FO' HELMET FOSHO" thread was started. it upsets me fosho ;D

Wow, Great work as always "BLACKULA727". This is really turning out to be and amazing ODST build. Those buckles look really clean, great workmanship. As a side note, have you given any thought to how you are going to mount the chest pieces?

Andrew:

Last edited by a moderator:
what IS up with all these slang terms being thrown around as of late?? the forum has gone down hill since that "HALO FO' HELMET FOSHO" thread was started. it upsets me fosho ;D

lol...I'm from the streets and I keeps it real FoSho!

Wow, Great work as always "BLACKULA727". This is really turning out to be and amazing ODST build. Those buckles look really clean, great workmanship. As a side note, have you given any thought to how you are going to mount the chest pieces?

Andrew:

Thanks Andrew! Yeah JUSTINIAN did a great job on these for me. Hyper and I were just joking about how these will be the straightest thing on the whole suit. Also, I've started mounting stuff, I'll show some pics once I get it a tad more presentable. I'll be using some of my SB ODST parts to complete this as I won't have enough time to get all our parts ready before megacon. Hyper & I felt it was more important to finish up work on the FoSho helmet (Halo 4) as we want one ready for Megacon.

Thanks for viewing guys!

Tony

Last edited by a moderator:
Well "BLACKULA" I cant wait to see what the armor looks like so far. If you want a few ideas on mounting the armor or what it looks like all mounted together the links below are of my ODST torso section with all the chest assets mounted. Torso is made out or 100% EVA foam, all original pepakura files from Hugh Holder. Hope this helps.

http://s1130.photobucket.com/albums...tion=view&current=2011-12-31_13-44-45_525.jpg
http://s1130.photobucket.com/albums...tion=view&current=2011-12-31_13-45-16_859.jpg

Andrew:

Well "BLACKULA" I cant wait to see what the armor looks like so far. If you want a few ideas on mounting the armor or what it looks like all mounted together the links below are of my ODST torso section with all the chest assets mounted. Torso is made out or 100% EVA foam, all original pepakura files from Hugh Holder. Hope this helps.

http://s1130.photobucket.com/albums...tion=view&current=2011-12-31_13-44-45_525.jpg
http://s1130.photobucket.com/albums...tion=view&current=2011-12-31_13-45-16_859.jpg

Andrew:

Thanks for posting this Kenster! It definitely gives me some ideas. Also, I rebuilding the chest plate. The first one was wonky (it warped when I built it),so I asked my buddy JTM1997 to hook a brotha up.

Heres the progress

405526_10150531563709194_559154193_8494108_1290882313_n.jpg

c854c65f.jpg

280ebc67.jpg

0a53772c.jpg

Well, until next time. Keep building 405!

Tony

This is a beautiful build. Keep at it guys, you're an inspiration :)

Thanks man, we're a trying. Thats why we're most likely going to do a little rebuilding...lol.

Well, here is a slight update guys.

1st, I have an update on the buckles. Thanks to JTM1997, I was able to get in my opinion, the most accurate ODST buckle templates I have ever seen. Also, thanks to JUSTINIAN 117, We were able to get thes bad boys laser cut. I thank both of you for your help as I would not been able to get these going if it weren't for the both of you.

a4dd65ac.jpg

Also, here is the old & busted chest piece painted up. <---let me clarify this, the file is fine, but I have a nasty warp in it, that I just can't cope with...lol. I need it for megacon and since I won't be able to redo the chest in time, I'll be rolling with the original. So, here you go:

8cc6b382.jpg

Thanks for viewing guys!

Keep on keeping on.

Tony

Can't wait to see this all put together.

You and me both. BTW, love these buckles my man, thanks again!

Updater:

Molded these sweet ODST Buckles.

12776ce0.jpg

75dbc082.jpg

6f5b409e.jpg

c4f784d3.jpg

815cfbcd.jpg

Also, In other news. I have to get a suit ready for Megacon on the 18th of february. With that said, I'm utilizing parts from a Sean Bradley suit I picked up and the older chest plate and some foam. Here is what it looks like so far. THis is a rush job for me and every part will be remade with pep models for Hyper and myself's final ODST suits at a later date. THis will at least allow me to have a suit for Megacon:

d06e35db.jpg

Thanks for viewing!

Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back