Status
Not open for further replies.
Energy sword in the dark:
IMAG0751.jpg

Attachments

• IMAG0751.jpg
    IMAG0751.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 199
Looks really improved from your Halloween one, I'm liking the lights as well!
How well does your magnum stay in place with the magnet?
Keep it up!

DAT ENERGY SWORD...

Looks really awesome!!

I would advise getting something like a balaclava or ski mask of some sort to act as a neck seal. Your Spartan's gonna catch a cold with this exposed neck! :p (Although temperature is undeniably an issue)

@Miky: it seemed to do well just walking around but everytime I got bumped it would fall. I'm going to look into some hard drive magnets I heard they're pretty awesome.
@ZMX: I actually have a neck piece but didn't wear it this time around. It was just too hot with the neck thing. I should really look into additional fans, my helmet fan was downright essential during this uber-hot weekend.

did you have any problems with the biceps lookin freakin huge as you put them together?
Are you talking about the new biceps? I think they were a little bit too big but I just clipped an inch or two off after construction. I have to deal with that a lot because I'm 6'3 but skinny. That's the beauty of foam.

yea the new ones. I say this cause I was puttin mine together, and they were huge!! i don't have huge biceps! lol guess I'll have to redo them. lol had the scale right, but they were just huge.

Well, this is it.
I'm retiring the Reach suit. It had it's last hurrah on Saturday at a costume party where I won 1st place. Now I have 2 Wiis lol. Some pictures:
539294_4555059191832_1788304199_n.jpg

199883_4555059391837_495967591_n.jpg

It was a great experience building (and wearing) this set of armor. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it yet. Don't worry, I'm not done with the 405th, I'm just not ready to make a thread on my new project :)

"...You belong to Reach. Your body, your armor, all burned and turned to glass. Everything. Except your courage."
46556_4555058991827_824836394_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back