Brute Chieftain Costume

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaikeapona

I'm working on a brute chieftain costume. im starting on the helmet, but there arent a lot of up close refrences of the helmet. if anybody finds some post the link.

Unfortunatly all I have is the neck collar, head cap, chest straps and armbands for the Halo 2 Brutes, I'll try and see if I can find some ref shots of the chieftan to post here though.

what i think are the two best things that your can possibly do for references is

1: play through halo 3 and then use theater mode

2: get a macfarlane halo 3 brute cheiftain figurine

good luck hope to see it finished!

so far all i have is the nose and horn and its all made of cardboard, but im still stuck on the idea of how to make the gravity hammer and where to find a brute face lol

Spartan K-119 said:
so far all i have is the nose and horn and its all made of cardboard, but im still stuck on the idea of how to make the gravity hammer and where to find a brute face lol

There is a pep model of a grav hammer that Nintendude created. Someone DID unfold it, but when I looked at it, it looked the model was not fully unfolded and was VERY small. It looked like a file for a 5 inch figure! lol

Once I finish the flamethrower model I am currently unfolding, I plan on unfolding the grav hammer file. So, if you remind me, I can send you the link once it's finished, but you MUST remind me! If you don't, I will forget since I have lots of hectic things going on at home and have been very forgetful lately. XD

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to be building a Brute Cheiftain myself, but so far I've been focusing on the shield only. I can take some pictures of the helmet later today.

Okay not the best but hopefully these should sort you out until someone else on here can get better ones (Only camera i have at the moment is my phone)

SNC00205.jpg

SNC00208.jpg

SNC00211.jpg

SNC00213.jpg

hopefully you can use them, if you need any more just ask. But I expect someone else can get alot better.

Welsh

For the body, you could modify a gorilla costume. The head might be difficult to make but with some time, you could make it work.

Jacob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back