Brute Spiker Version 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bloodl3tt3r said:
I could've sworn he ripped a model from a game and superimposed it on that stand in photoshop... You're truly the BlueRealm of weapon props. Congrats! You gets a cookie. i'll mail it to you. lol

A few people have accused me of photoshoping it. I dont even know how to use that (photoshop), its not my thing. Maybe I should learn it. Soon enough other people will post pics of their finished versions that they made with my kit, then there will be no question its the real deal.
Thanks, I like oatmeal cookies. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Friendly said:
Screw cookies, you get a medal!

Perfection.gif

PERFECTION!

That's perfect. lol

Yes it has already been molded and cast. I have a limited run available now. See my classified add and PM me for details.

smick6 said:
I was thinking about making the kits without functional lights. I could probably mold it and cast it in one piece, making it easier to produce. What do you guys think? Does the kit really need lights? Even if I cast it in two pieces putting in lights will be a pain. See the pics below for front detail. Is it possible to mold all this in one piece? Sean and others I appreciate any input and direction you can point me in.

[attachment=3218:0301081143.jpg] [attachment=3219:0301081143a.jpg] [attachment=3220:0301081147.jpg] [attachment=3221:0301081214.jpg]

I wouldn't need lights...when enemies fall they dont need the lights do they?

I am thinking about putting up a tutorial on finishing one of my kits. It would include assembly, painting and generic led lighting. Would you guys be interested in that? If so let me know. Do you think I should keep the topic in here or start a new thread?

I think you should just supply it to folks that buy your kits. Not to be an a$$ but they are yours and only people that buy them should get "instructions" on completing the kit.

Skullcandy Girl said:
I agree with tlither :) Maybe even put an optional light kit with the gun kit? You worked very hard on these kits :)

Maybe you guy are right, keeping it exclusive to the owners of them. I can supply a basic light kit for someone that wants one. I dont put it in the kits because I wanted to keep the price down. I have not figured any prices on that but if someone is interested they can pm me and I could work something up. Thanks for the input.

Yeah man free info can be nice, but when someone spends months on a prop like this, you have to retain a way to re-coop costs for materials and time. It's still a pretty awesome deal to begin with.

Hahah plus, when I get the monies to get one of these, I'd be like "Smick... uhhhhhh how the hell do you wire all those lights and where can I buy them, what switches, etc etc".

smick6 said:
Yes it has already been molded and cast. I have a limited run available now. See my classified add and PM me for details.

Hrm I don't have access to the classified adds...yet. I will ask the Q&A team what is required of me to have that particular kudo.

started messing with mine, probably about half done, but coming along nicely. Absolutely awesome kit!

5f1028c0d5.jpg

Leather is dangling, paint is half done, etc. So far so good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back