Build party anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angus314

RCO
405th Regiment Officer
Member DIN
S314
Hey guys, I would love to get a build party going before we all meet up for Denver Comic Con. I'm afraid my single bedroom apartment isn't up to the task. Anyone got any workspace we can gather around and share techniques with?

I might have the ability to host something on a Sat or Sunday before DCC, I need to get some other projects done before I can dedicate a whole day to building first. I'll keep you posted.

I'M DOUBLE POSTING!!!! NEW HELMET!!! Check it out!! Also, when are we getting together? I'm gunna post this under the facebook but we should all get together! I was also thinking of ordering 405th stickers and or patches from the rpf site. If anyone wants one that you can pay me back for when we meet up again, just say so and I'll add you to the order. We also need to represent the mountain regement when those stickers are available. NEW HELMET.jpg

Looks great! I'll be building on the 5th but not sure. Lots of conflicts popping up left and right. I'll let you know if I can spare the day to build.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back