Can Halo have Comic-Book like villains?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DesertFare

Is it possible? Say....A nutty rogue, reverse engineers spartan armor and covie teach, becomes a nuisance, could there/are there/were there villains like this?

i dunno, like, hmm...pretty much, like how certain villains pose a nuisance, and how they always manage to get away, would there be folks like that in halo?

Yeah, the Prophets were a pain in the @** but i love how in Halo 2 you get to knock the piss out of Regert, XD, would the flood count, i mean, they pop out every where, they are a major nusicance, and always get away one way or another. Halo infestation from H1 was takn care of and so was the infestation of Delta Halo from H2, where Gravemind came from and also where the Flood took over High Charity. There ae still more of those things out there on the other 5 rings! Come to think of it i think Gravemind would fit the profile best.

I think maybe either Gravemind or the Heretic Leader would fit that category. Otherwise, we need O'Malley from RVB in Halo, that would totally work

I don't think so. There's no "Arch Nemesis" in Halo, and nothing that's really, "You've foiled my plans again Chief!"

Halo would be pretty lame if it were like that.

I can think of TWO off the bat. In Halo legends, that laughable brute-bear hybrid, if given a full run could really be a pain in the A55. And of course there are the cannon-fodder known as the grunts. Although they're not as silly in their native language, the way they move is pretty ridiculous. Giving them methane tanks was genius. Oh and then there's that pain in the A. Guilty Spark...jeez, that guy was part robot-part D*CK! but ALL A-hole....what a jerk!

p.s I hate Guilty Spark!
p.p.s I really HATE Guilty Spark

It depends on the species, but I'd guess that it can.
I find it depends on what you consider a villian; villians don't have to be limited to any one faction or group within a story, try to create villians who are identified through motives, values (or often lack thereof), and actions, rather than by who they work for.

..... There are still more of those things out there on the other 5 rings! Come to think of it i think Gravemind would fit the profile best.....

well, considering the covenant and the unsc didn't discover any of those rings before they got to the ark, i suppose that no one would have been on any of those rings to release the flood, so the flood on those rings would still be in hibernation if the rings were still intact and wouldn't be breeding. but i think that there are two possibilities about the other 5 halo rings:

- they self destructed when the ark was destroyed
-the unsc went around the galaxy with the sanghelli and nova bombed the last few rings, destroying any flood inside them that were hibernating. if i was the person planning the destruction, i would also keep an unmanned surveilance done there with weapon systems to destroy any of the lucky little floating flood buddeyzz

anyway, thats just what i think :p

It depends on the species, but I'd guess that it can.
I find it depends on what you consider a villian; villians don't have to be limited to any one faction or group within a story, try to create villians who are identified through motives, values (or often lack thereof), and actions, rather than by who they work for.
So I don't suppose this guy counts as a villain? HAHAHHA

well, considering the covenant and the unsc didn't discover any of those rings before they got to the ark, i suppose that no one would have been on any of those rings to release the flood, so the flood on those rings would still be in hibernation if the rings were still intact and wouldn't be breeding. but i think that there are two possibilities about the other 5 halo rings:

- they self destructed when the ark was destroyed
-the unsc went around the galaxy with the sanghelli and nova bombed the last few rings, destroying any flood inside them that were hibernating. if i was the person planning the destruction, i would also keep an unmanned surveilance done there with weapon systems to destroy any of the lucky little floating flood buddeyzz

anyway, thats just what i think :p

True, and i would not doubt the UNSC and Elites went out looking for the other rings. Although, only the prophets where killed, and there are whole planets of grunts, brutes, drones, jackels, and hunter worms, they could stay as the Covienant, elect new leaders, and keep on trucking, which eventualy lead them to another ring, then, by not learning from there mistakes, open the Library doors, waking up the flood :(

So I don't suppose this guy counts as a villain? HAHAHHA

Honestly, i always thought that guy lookedd like a pedophile XD, lol, especailly in that pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back